Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree. Also, if Ken wins the next 4 flags that will lift him into all time greatness and won't we all look silly then. Just needs a bit of luck to roll his way - and he's certainly due some luck after 12 long years
Our bizarre game plan has won 2 finals in the last decade, and suddenly it's supposed to win 4 finals in as many weeks? LOL there's more chance of me making my AFL debut.

m9xRrSP.png

Strange lack of urgency or intent with our recent finals failures, continues to yuck it up in the presser like he coached a three-peat and done the hard yards.

The Years that Never Happened
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023

“You know, if you ignore those, and Port wins a flag, SUDDENLY Hinkley’s tenure looks respectable.” (someone on BF, probably)

P.S.: It’s so many years, that I forgot one. It’s fixed.

Last edited:
Even Damian Barrett is starting to notice (albeit with a 'but aww geez we all love Kenny don't we' qualifier).

View attachment 1971216

Old Purple getting his stats from this thread.

The tide is finally turning against this massive schmuck, this is the first time in mainstream media his cuck of a record against the best has been called out in print.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are a very demanding bunch with unrealistic expectations port fans.....ahhh sorry..... the media....

Maybe that white noise might have some other interesting ideas ...

What does that pesky white noise think about:
How we deal with injury
Development of our players (talls anyone)
Our Media Strategy
Our game day experience
Syndicates between players and staff .....

m9xRrSP.png

Strange lack of urgency or intent with our recent finals failures, continues to yuck it up in the presser like he coached a three-peat and done the hard yards.

Imagine seeing this mumbling potato hamming it up and noshing off the press pack straight after going out in straight sets and still thinking he’s worthy of retaining the position.

Zero stakes. Zero consequences.

Is it any wonder the players repeatedly blow over in a stiff breeze.

Even Damian Barrett is starting to notice (albeit with a 'but aww geez we all love Kenny don't we' qualifier).

View attachment 1971216

Pretty much every oppo fan/journo love the idea of old knockabout, everyman Kenny, for the same sort of reason every big Aussie band are private school kids cosplaying as working class types. The old egalitarian Australian ideal, which is now fantasy. Hence these sort of qualifiers; they draw the line at the idea of him coaching their club, of course

Imagine seeing this mumbling potato hamming it up and noshing off the press pack straight after going out in straight sets and still thinking he’s worthy of retaining the position.

No, Hinkley was taught a valuable coaching lesson, another of many he will NEVER learn from. Even a relatively new coach can smack Ken down, how embarrassing for a coach in his 12th year with one of the best mid fields going around

The standards you walk past are the standards you accept.

And our players walk past this deadbeat every day.

m9xRrSP.png

He has that look on his face, like yeah I know we were s**t but but I will still get my pay from that dumb club they call Port Adelaide. Remember when I won 13 in a row.

That still doesn't make any sense why Kane would change tack before the start of 2023.

Chad had been coaching Port's forwardline since 2017.

Did Kane see Josh Carr as a threat to Chad and therefore start to increase his support of Ken?
Kane doesn't make sense....he's a dickhead and Ken's #1 cheerleader. He's only obsessed with Bevo who has coached his side to 2 x GF and a flag...🤷‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back