Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Glorious Disarray!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad Season 1 GIF by Everything's Trash

We cross live to actual scenes of Kilroy celebrating with friends

Wtf does Pugsley do when out on the town?
Well if he’s not pissing on rose bushes…he’s crapping on someone’s immaculate lawn…. Can’t take him anywhere….hence why he’s not coming??? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like I just did a write up for a Barrels against the Bombers a week or 2 ago. May have been my tardiness in getting the first award out or more likely s**t fixturing.

The Roys spanked a hapless Bombers team. How the mighty have fallen.

This time around the award wasn't unanimous and was only 1 vote in it.

In 3rd place Grav
In 2nd place Pugsley

And the winner of the prestigious Barrels award for the round was again Kilroy

Another Barrel and I swear Kilroy was an alcoholic already. Roys plead not guilty. 😬

View attachment 1964035View attachment 1964037

Honourable mentions Bovo and Footy Is The Win

I'm all about winning Schmackos.

Last edited:
I checked the notes and it was Mobbs just said Bovo and didn't actually award votes so fair enough I'll withdraw it.
I said it was an honourable mention for Bovo so damn right you should mention it. And fix the images. FFS :D

Round 10 12 vs Gumbies

Game 600 for the Roys and what a performance this was by the Roys SpecialBruce with 33 touches, 9 tackles 5 frees and 4 goals. The result? The Roys celebrated in style with the loss they needed to have.

An enjoyable week was had and despite a strong lead in the 4th, the Gumbies failed to embarrass Barrybran with an epic choke like that PF that I like to bring up at every single opportunity.

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

Post game votes to the most anticipated award (according to AnUltimateRessie ) were given as follows;

In 3rd place; GWS Goose
In 2nd place; cats_09

And the comprehensive winner is... Falconista

I promise this barrel comes shaken not stirred.

View attachment 1984398View attachment 1984396

Honourable Mentions: beez CatToTheFuture BlueE
Thanks heaps 'Rillas, much appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back