Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Glorious Disarray!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 13 or potentially it was Round 10 vs OOBs

The big dog teams of the league faced off in an epic battle of wit and qootying skills.

The 2 highly experienced teams slugged it out for 4 rainy quarters with the Roys prevailing by 3 or 4 goals from memory.

The OOBs week is always the hardest to give out Barrels votes. How do I know this? Well to quote Ed_Gein "Actually the toughest game to allocate Barrels for." Whether this is due to a high or low quantity of quality posters we will leave to the imagination.

In 3rd place (or is it 4th) - Tigerturbulance
In equal 2nd we couldnt separate Robertio & myblueroan

And the undisputed winner (except from those who gave top votes to others) was DemurePrincess who polled votes from all voters. Congratulations and well deserved.

1715312426233.png 1715312441675.png

PS dont share your award with the degenerates Robertio & Tigerturbulance

Honourable Mentions: Mrs Turbo & kenneyswarriors

Last edited:
Round 13 or potentially it was Round 10 vs OOBs

The big dog teams of the league faced off in an epic battle of wit and qootying skills.

The 2 highly experienced teams slugged it out for 4 rainy quarters with the Roys prevailing by 3 or 4 goals from memory.

The OOBs week is always the hardest to give out Barrels votes. How do I know this? Well to quote Ed_Gein "Actually the toughest game to allocate Barrels for." Whether this is due to a high or low quantity of quality posters we will leave to the imagination.

In 3rd place (or is it 4th) - Tigerturbulance
In equal 2nd we couldnt separate Robertio & myblueroan

And the undisputed winner (except from those who gave top votes to others) was DemurePrincess who polled votes from all voters. Congratulations and well deserved.

View attachment 1984625View attachment 1984626

PS dont share your award with the degenerates Robertio & Tigerturbulance

Honourable Mentions: Mrs Turbo & kenneyswarriors
* yeah! Does this mean I don’t have to go to the bottlo this arvo?

Happy Friday to meeeee!

Thankies!!! Much love 🫶🏻

TheGoatBaron personally delivers all Barrels in a mankini. Yours should arrive tonight
Have Mercy Persigna GIF

;)

TheGoatBaron personally delivers all Barrels in a mankini. Yours should arrive tonight
Now you’re just spoiling me! 😉

If I’m out…. There’s a key under the mat… let yourself in and shove it in the fridge and lock the door on your way out!

Thankies xx

Remove this Banner Ad

Back