Preview Round 9 v Bulldogs MCG Saturday May 11 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only guarantees during the game will be:
  • Footscray free kicks will be twice as many as Richmond.
  • Footscray throw will be in force.
  • HTB will not be paid against Footscray players.
  • Prior opportunity for Footscray players last 900 degrees or 90 seconds, whichever comes first.

Last edited:
  • Prior opportunity for Footscray players last 900 degrees or 90 seconds, whichever comes first.
you forgot soft free gifts infront of goal at crucial moments for naughton and the other bloke

Just once I'd like to be the team that inflicts a loss that ends another coaches tenure. Nothing personal against Beveridge but usually it's us on the receiving end.
our run will start now with balta back

could take a massive dose of xanax and just stand there dazed and he will bring the ball to ground and create goals for our small forwards he is that tall

our run will start now with balta back

could take a massive dose of xanax and just stand there dazed and he will bring the ball to ground and create goals for our small forwards he is that tall
Last player Richmond had using massive amounts of Disco Biscuits ended up at Essendon!

They should rename the 'throw' in our game to the 'Treloar'. Started at Collingwood, perfected at Dogs. He does it so often the umps don't even see it, nor commentators.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what did wankley do ?

Jim Henson Netflix GIF by The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

Jim Henson Netflix GIF by The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

as long as they dont sack bevo this week, i give us a chance. every time a coach gets sacked, we play them that week and get reamed by the caretaker coach for the fairytale debut! 😂

what did wankley do ?
Squirmed in his seat like he had no idea…

reminded me of when i was 8 years old and i caught stealing a chocolate bar from local milk bar

As if Wankley isn’t part of the whole orchestra behind the scenes whispering in sHocking’s ears during our dynasty

Reading into the VFL report it appears that NIWL and Coulthard will play seniors whilst Smith ,Green, KMAC2 and Trezise trot around in the VFL again.
Ryan uncertain with , but didn't seem likely.
So the Walrus, Balta and the Meatball the other likely ins.

Bevo on Saturday when the free kick count is 8-2 in his favour and they have 3 goals as a result and are up by 32 points at 1/4 time......

IMG_8842.gif

Reading into the VFL report it appears that NIWL and Coulthard will play seniors whilst Smith ,Green, KMAC2 and Trezise trot around in the VFL again.
Ryan uncertain with , but didn't seem likely.
So the Walrus, Balta and the Meatball the other likely ins.

Balta, Cumberland and Coulthard should be a decent boost to our forward half and adds some polish. Cumberland will need to play like his career depends on it, as dont think he’ll get many more opportunities if he stinks it up.

Balta, Cumberland and Coulthard should be a decent boost to our forward half and adds some polish. Cumberland will need to play like his career depends on it, as dont think he’ll get many more opportunities if he stinks it up.
There's no point not rewarding VFL form right now. There's kids banging on the door. If ******* clogger Graham comes straight back in we've officially got nfi what we're doing in terms of rebuilding.

I would say 7.50 that both Balta and Prestia reinjure themselves before the following game with Brisbane
Have to feel for Prestia, you get the feeling he'd know he's a ticking timebomb injury wise. How do you go out there and go your hardest when you know it'll likely book you a ticket with the sidelines for 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back