Preview Round 8 v Fremantle Sunday May 5th 1pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny, a lot of the big Stack fans seemed to transition over to Cumberland. If Cumberland gets delisted, let's hope they don't attach themselves to someone that's actually good.... 😝
ain’t getting delisted.. it’s clicked for him mentally for the defensive side of things.. now just to regain his goal kicking confidence

Gonna have 6 and 6 in a game soon
That’s tackles and goals

Why would we delist a guy that can do that?

ain’t getting delisted.. it’s clicked for him mentally for the defensive side of things.. now just to regain his goal kicking confidence

That’s tackles and goals

I was just being a smart ass. He probably doesn't get delisted but he'd wanna get some AFL footy soon

Reece Conca... yeah that wasn't exactly the trade of the century

Mal Brown he was a character
and Maurice Rioli well seeing as I'm a south freo fan from way back I really enjoyed Rioli playing for Richmond. He was electric.
Could you make sure that when Treacy is delivered to us as part of the trade for Baker he is wrapped up in a nice flouro yellow and black bow and has one of your first rounders in his kit bag thanks 👍

It can be hard from the outside to understand why they do things, we can only guess.
Yes they could send Campbell back to the VFL to work on things, but perhaps they have said we will give you the opportunity to learn at the top level for a few weeks before sending you back.
Instead if finding it frustrating I'm just sitting back and watching with interest how Yze goes about things this year.
While we are showing commitment and fight on the field I'm happy whatever the team selection. That relaxed attitude won't last forever if they don't make changes as the year goes on, but I don't want to see kids coming and and going out every week.
Having said that I gone Sonsie gets a block of games now regardless of who is available to come back over the next 3 to 4 weeks.
Campbell didn't score and only laid ONE tackle in April ...

Cumberland averaged over 6 tackles a game during this period

Coulthard averaged 15 possessions and 2 goals

Campbell's selection this week with Coulthard coming off a 3 goal performance the week before is laughable

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Last edited:

That’s tackles and goals

He had 6 and 6 yesterday ... 6 tackles and 6 behinds ... That is ... 6BTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back