Game Day Round 8 - West Coast vs Hawthorn: Sun 9 May, 11:10am @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly I'd prefer Nic Nat to just monitor the centre as if it's less stress on his body and knees going forward this season and he gives us another few years from it down the track I'm all for it. We know what Nic Nat provides and once we have a full list with our best midfield his perfect taps and marking are all we need from him.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Naitanui can't read the game you IDIOTS

Why keep asking obvious questions ffs.

In fact Kingy, go ask ya mate Simmo that question. You won't play Naitanui forward, and he can't help out defense, so what does he do when it's not a stoppage?
It’s getting in my nerves, shut up Dermie. How many kicks have gone to where he could intercept Mark, stuff all because they don’t want to kick it there, that’s the point!

FWIW i agree with Kingy and Dermott completely. It's just annoying listening to them ask such obvious questions.

Naitanui is a fare liability around the ground when it's not a stoppage, which is fine, it's what we give up for his silver service tap work.

We've waited 200 games for him to learn to read the play better and if it hasn't happened now there's no point discussing it. Do these idiots really need that pointed out?

Might as well go back to 2013 and talk about how many marks he gets, because it's just as relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back