Prediction Round 7: Changes Vs Geelong + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if Scott will put a tag on Brayshaw. There's a few over 30's in their midfield and no Dangerfield doesn't give them that blast straight out of stoppages.

In the past players like Narkle and Menegola have complimented their older mids and have played important roles.

I'm going to suggest we have a harder running midfield. Ruck battle is hard to pick because Stanley and Blicavs are great runners and may add something extra for them around the ground.

I'd hope Brayshaw goes head to head with Selwood and runs Selwoods old legs off the ground by the third quarter.

King’s analysis is usually great listening. Just because he hasn’t said nice things about Freo during a period of yawning mediocrity doesn’t matter to me at all.
I know what you're saying but we are an exciting team at the moment and he hardly acknowledges out improvement

You would be wary of Freo, they have underdelivered for a while now.
Win tomozza and the compass turns 180!

I thin they've won something like 100 of their last 113 games at the Cattery.
Let's keep them on the century!
Freo by a bee's dick
And three of the wins are from Freo. We’re their 2nd least favourite opposition there behind the swans. They should be worried about us and recon they still haven’t fixed the toilet system.

Last edited:
Yeah there were cold showers one year wasn't there. Belly played in that game I reckon.
Our record isn't that bad down there, as Sonny and Mundy missed goals that would've won the match on both occassions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longmuir played in the first one we won down there, takes a nice mark in the goalsquare. Its on youtube, I watched it a few months back. Crowley's debut in a forward pocket, and Farmer keeps popping up with tackles and goals.

Did you see the way we turned over the ball, Heath Black in the 3rd quarter etc
Only taken us 27 years to work out that isn't what good teams do

There's a rough rawness to Geelong as a city - they've certainly been through their fair share of pain and misery economically. It's weird but I think to get their respect would tend to indicate we're on the right trajectory.

There's a rough rawness to Geelong as a city - they've certainly been through their fair share of pain and misery economically. It's weird but I think to get their respect would tend to indicate we're on the right trajectory.
Yeah it's a bit of a rust belt, but gateway to the Bellarine Peninsula and the coast is a big part of what is good about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back