Game Day Round 21 vs North @ Wind Palace, 1:10 pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So decent chance Gawn spends more time in F50 the next couple of weeks if we bring Grundy back I reckon, back to bombs away. Bringing Grundy in would be such a bad idea. Give me Ben Brown any day.

Please God anyone else. Give Jefferson 2 weeks to taste it just don't bring back that burnt vegan *

Please God anyone else. Give Jefferson 2 weeks to taste it just don't bring back that burnt vegan *

I dont care who it is, so long as Gawn isn't in the F50. Our mids are drawn to bombing it on his head like a moth to a flame.

Schache might suit our style alright if we move the ball quick like we have of late, not sure Goody trusts him however, feels like Grundy or Brown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont care who it is, so long as Gawn isn't in the F50. Our mids are drawn to bombing it on his head like a moth to a flame.
Surely it's gotta be Smith. Can't seriously think Browns 3rd go looking horrible this season will do anything

Points are making a big time comeback here guys, could be on!

Surely it's gotta be Smith. Can't seriously think Browns 3rd go looking horrible this season will do anything

Yeah, ill be happy enough with Smith. Want Tomo in defense anyway.

I think the game itself has moved on from the Forward with low mobility. I like Brown and have defended him but a mobile forward line seems to invite low and flat balls into the 50 and the team looks better for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back