VFL Game Day Round 2: Sandringham vs Essendon, Trevor Barker Beach Oval, Sunday at midday

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s vanished, weird how sandy have ‘outs’
It's because the AFL website has that stupid bar thing at the bottom

Looks like Sandy have had some weak results lately, but that sort of thing is expected if your seniors have long injury list (they are attached to St Kilda aren't they? )

However, taking Stringer, Hind and Hobbs out of that team surely has to hurt our chances.

Though IMO, if Hind plays 1.5 quarters coming on as sub, then there is no reason he can't play 3 quarters in VFL today.

Hopefully today is the day for Anthony "my boy" Munkara to bob up with a couple of goals. I also want to see less nerves from him which I believe stopped him from ever hitting full pace last week. I won't be mad if he's still a bit nervous out there, but hoping it starts to wear off.

From the AFL match centre
View attachment 1647291View attachment 1647292

Voss in the middle, Hobbs in the back pocket 🤣

The live stream should be on this page and the AFL home page / app I think:
9 AFL listed players vs 11
1 formerly listed player vs 3

Guessing Hotchkin and Loton miss for us. I hope McBride plays forward still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really only have Bytel as a mid though.
I know but my point is selection pressure for us again. We have a good VFL midfield now that can go with most sides.

Keep an eye on John Jorgensen. A 198cm 21 year old from Eltham. Kicks goals for fun at local level but seems to be playing ruck through necessity.
Skinny bean pole . Will fit right in with us .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back