VFL Round 17, 2018: Sandringham v Box Hill - TBBO, Live on CH7 right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonkin or Tonquin Deer musk, comes from a pod, you have to kill the deer to get it, also Civet Oil and Castoreum where you don't have to kill the animal.

I will sleep well tonight having absorbed that information..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, we hear the gripe is his defensive work and then he fails to post a tackle......

There will be melts come thursday I think....
I noticed that too. Especially when he was literally the only Sandy player not to register a tackle.

I still think he did enough to warrant a game. Not convinced that he played that explosive link up gun player role that it was hoped he would become and even moreso I'm not convinced he will make it to 50 career games but we need a good news story and he is it.

Probably about what you would expect when we're playing a top 4 team and all of the following didn't play for either St Kilda or Sandringham today:

Roberton
Webster
Armitage
Bruce
Koby
Longer
Paddy
Austin
Hunter
White
Wright
Pierce
Clavarino

And Long was playing his first game in a couple of months and got clearly the least ranking points for Sandy.

Terribly weak team they had out there.

Probably about what you would expect when we're playing a top 4 team and all of the following didn't play for either St Kilda or Sandringham today:

Roberton
Webster
Armitage
Bruce
Koby
Longer
Paddy
Austin
Hunter
White
Wright
Pierce
Clavarino

And Long was playing his first game in a couple of months and got clearly the least ranking points for Sandy.

Lack of a ruckman really hurt us. We were always on the back foot.

Roberton
Webster
Armitage
Bruce
Koby
Longer
Paddy
Austin
Hunter
White
Wright
Pierce
Clavarino

Does any one else look at that list and think Robbo and Webster are first picked best 22 small/ medium backs and think White, Rice, Geary, Austin, Gilbert, Coffield, Savage, Clavarino, Dangle Legoland, Brown, Carlisle etc can really only fit into 6 spots on the ground.

Luckily we have been sending Ross and Dunstan back so we have an even better spread of defenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back