Game Day Round 15 vs Geelong @ GMHBA/Simonds/Skilled/Baytec/Shell Stadium, 7:20 pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

You thought Gawn was best on 😂
Debating requires a rebuttal, my friend. Jesus people reacted early to the way that kid played two months of solid footy.

Gawn embarrassing tonight

You did say Chandler was our second most important player earlier this year :$

I think youre making stuff up. Find it. I might have said he was playing the second best in the team for the first 5 rounds but I cant recall saying he was our second most important.

I swear to ******* god when they cut to Goodwin just then, he was bouncing along to the cats song.
For a bloke that looks like he’s always on the verge of crying, he looked mighty happy
Probably just did a line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear to ******* god when they cut to Goodwin just then, he was bouncing along to the cats song.
For a bloke that looks like he’s always on the verge of crying, he looked mighty happy

His multi came off 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Debating requires a rebuttal, my friend. Jesus people reacted early to the way that kid played two months of solid footy.

Gawn embarrassing tonight
So what you're saying is, at the time he was good? Like when you said Gawn was best on ( except Gawn wasn't) and things change

♟️

That final quarter was an absolute disgrace. Never easy to win at Pork Barrel Park but to serve up that s**t in the final quarter with them missing Dangerfield, Guthrie and Cameron out is ******* damning. Will never get a better chance to beat those campaigners down there.

Basically wipes out the Collingwood win. We’re about as good as Richmond.

To have that petrrcca missed legging free kick and then the missed 50 penalty in the space of 2 minutes which were both 2 goal turn arounds took any venom out of the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back