Preview Round 10 v St Kilda @ RSEA Park (Moorabbin)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mules injury looked bad :(

Jones on report? It's interesting. There's so many tackles like that in the AFLw that are never penalised as dangerous tackles when I believe they should. But as the girls dont have the strength to really cause damage it's play on more often than not. I believe the umpiring should be stricter on dangerous tackles in the league. Could've stamped out tackles like this before this happened. Should it be a suspension? I dont believe so. 100% a free kick. But the AFLs obsession with penalising the outcome, rather than the action, because she got up, there's low impact yadda yadda, so probably gets off? l

Nah her last couple games were poor
They really weren’t, she shut down her opponent in defence including nullifying Vescio and had a really good number of rebounds and intercepts, they just were trying to shoehorn Charlton in without actually dropping a midfielder or forward like they should’ve for her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be nice to win the Premiership the year before Port come in, would mean we would have 3 already, no doubt when Port do come in we won't be as strong so will be significantly harder.

Would be nice to win the Premiership the year before Port come in, would mean we would have 3 already, no doubt when Port do come in we won't be as strong so will be significantly harder.
I am still quite “ Martin” like that this comp got approval for extended clubs
It is still so new and we really need to continue establishing pathways and development

Remove this Banner Ad

Back