Ring of Honor (On HonorClub)

Remove this Banner Ad

Visa stuff?

Cant find anything conclusive, but that would be my guess. I'd say that or a (hopefully not) sick family member.

They wanted him around longer but couldn't do it, so am sure we'll hopefully see him back sometime in 2024 and hopefully as an AEW regular.

preview for this weeks show is a bit out of whack:
The journey to crown a new ROH World TV Champion begins as Evil Uno takes on Dalton Castle, and Gringo Loco faces off against Komander in a pair of Survival of the Fittest TV Title Eliminator matches, "Big Shotty" Lee Johnson steps into the Proving Ground against ROH World Champion Eddie Kingston, Billie Starkz takes on Marina Shafir, and so much more!

ROH TV notes this week:

Show went for 2 hours this week, up from 1 1/2 hours.

Athena backstage said she's carrying the ROH brand and she'll backfist Eddie Kingston if he mentions her.
Eddie Kingston beat Lee Johnson in the ROH World Title Proving Ground match.
Billie Starkz beat Marina Shafir. Athena had a MIT graduation but only for Lexy Nair (in red), and not for Starkz (in yellow). Crowd chanted "Mustard and Ketchup" and "We want mustard".
Dalton Castle beat Evil Uno (Negative 1 was there during his entrance) in a ROH TV Title Survival of the Fittest Eliminator.
Komander beat Gringo Loco in a ROH TV Title Survival of the Fittest Eliminator. Good match.
Jerry Lynn said when Ethan Page and Tony Nese have their rubber match, Smart Mark Sterling will be handcuffed to the ring post. Contract signing for the rubber match next week.
The Butcher and Blade beat The Iron Savages.
Brian Cage beat Action Andretti in the main event.

Added to Final Battle:
0NrlpoOX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROH TV notes this week:

After Billie Starkz beat Dani Mo, Athena jumped Starkz, and suplexed her into the ring post, and they had a pull apart.
Dalton Castle beat Johnny TV. Before the finish, Taya Valkyrie jumped Dalton's Boys, then Kiera Hogan came out and attacked Valkyrie.
Lee Johnson beat Josh Woods in a ROH TV Title Survival of the Fittest Eliminator.
Lee Moriarty beat Tracy Williams in a ROH TV Title Survival of the Fittest Eliminator.
The Butcher and The Blade beat Dalton Castle's Boys.
Angelico beat Christopher Daniels. Then Angelico and Serpentico did a post-match beatdown on Daniels, and Danhausen and Orange Cassidy made the save.
Tony Nese and Ethan Page had a contract signing, Smart Mark Sterling gave Tony Khan his card, and Khan showed the crowd the card and slipped it in his jacket lol. Smart Mark Sterling praised Ethan Page for losing weight in recent years, but said he'll give up on keeping the weight off. They then threw protein powder in Page's eyes, Nese and Sterling double teamed him while Page was blinded and threw him through a table.
Kyle Fletcher beat Gravity in a ROH TV Title Survival of the Fittest Eliminator in the main event.

Other Final Battle notes:
Danielson + Yuta + another member of the BCC challenged FTR and Mark Briscoe to a 6 man tag.
Athena vs Billie Starkz will main event the ppv. Lexy Nair the special guest ring announcer.

Also added:
GAy0iHJWIAA0myb

I posted in the Oz wrestling thread earlier that "Australian Takeover" - Julian Ward and Kaz Jordan - were on the ROH tapings earlier this week.

Final Battle is just on Honor Club, yeah? What time is it on, I’d imagine they’re avoiding a Rampage clash?

I won’t pay 30 bucks for ROH ppvs, but I’ll pay the 12-15 or whatever Honor Club is. It’s a fun streaming service to have over the holidays going back to the halcyon days of 2004-07.

Final Battle is just on Honor Club, yeah? What time is it on, I’d imagine they’re avoiding a Rampage clash?

I won’t pay 30 bucks for ROH ppvs, but I’ll pay the 12-15 or whatever Honor Club is. It’s a fun streaming service to have over the holidays going back to the halcyon days of 2004-07.
IF the time converter website is correct, 1pm Sat our time (we are 17 hours ahead)

Final Battle card
  • ROH Women's World Champion Athena defends against Billie Starkz
  • ROH Pure Champion Wheeler Yuta defends against Tom Lawlor
  • Survival of the Fittest six-way elimination match to crown a new ROH World Television Champion: Dalton Castle vs. Komander vs. Lee Moriarty vs. Lee Johnson vs. Kyle Fletcher vs. TBA
  • AAA Mega Champion El Hijo del Vikingo defends against Black Taurus
  • ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions Brian Cage & Gates of Agony (Bishop Kaun & Toa Liona) defend against TMDK (Shane Haste, Bad Dude Tito & Kosei Fujita)
  • Keith Lee vs. Shane Taylor
  • I Quit match: Ethan Page vs. Tony Nese
  • Jon Moxley, Claudio Castagnoli, & Bryan Danielson vs. FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) & Mark Briscoe
  • The Von Erichs (Ross Von Erich & Marshall Von Erich) w/Kevin Von Erich vs. The Outrunners (Turbo Floyd & Truth Magnum)
--------------
mystery opponent in the TV Title match :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back