RDFL Thread 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAK TRIPPED OVER THAT BIG THING:cool: THATS HOW THE KNEE COME ADRIFT, THE BIG MAN WILL BE UP AND AT THEM IN 6 TO 8 BEEN WITH HIM EVERY DAY SINCE THE BANANA GOT IN THE WAY:D AND HE IS IN GOOD SPIRITS :thumbsu: HE IS AROUND GOOD PEOPLE... GO GET EM SWEET CHEEKS ........ ALSO VERY WELL PUT DOC:thumbsu: AT THE REDBACKS WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO COME AND HAVE A BEER AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING... GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE KICKING ON :thumbsu: :footy: LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE ATMOSPHERE AND CROWD FOR MY TIGERS ON THE WEEKEND WAS SHOCKING WE NEED YOUR HELP OLD, NEW, AND HAS BEEN PLAYERS, TO COME BACK AND HELP THE CLUB? WE CANNOT KEEP HAVING 45 TIGERS SUPPORTERS AND 650 ROMSEY SUPPORTERS LETS START HELPING OUR OWN GO TIGERS 32 GOALS TO 1 :eek:IS NOT A GOOD AFTERNOON OUT FOR ME GO TIGERS;)

The list forthe RDFL Under 18 interleague Squad. A few senior players in this list.
Good luck to all involved to-night against the Ballarat league at 8.00pm .
PS take some warm clothes !!!
Alex DesmondKilmoreAnthony LeonardSunbury KangaroosBen SchravenWallanBen TomanWoodend/HesketCallum DickMacedonCodey PhillipsKilmoreDane PollardSunbury KangaroosJacob TilleyWallanJake ArmisteadRockbankJake BrayRomseyJake OwenWoodend/HesketJames WakelingRolling MeadowsJosh CloughMacedonLeigh SobotnickiRockbankMatthew DarbyRiddellMatthew DickMacedonMichael McCullochKilmoreMitch HannanWoodend/HesketNathan GlenisterRiddellNeil JohnsonLancefieldRhys FrostWallanRiley KindredMacedonRohan BarrLancefieldTom HansfordMacedonTony HaifaSunbury KangaroosTravis ThorogoodRomsey

The list forthe RDFL Under 18 interleague Squad. A few senior players in this list.
Good luck to all involved to-night against the Ballarat league at 8.00pm .
PS take some warm clothes !!!
Alex DesmondKilmoreAnthony LeonardSunbury KangaroosBen SchravenWallanBen TomanWoodend/HesketCallum DickMacedonCodey PhillipsKilmoreDane PollardSunbury KangaroosJacob TilleyWallanJake ArmisteadRockbankJake BrayRomseyJake OwenWoodend/HesketJames WakelingRolling MeadowsJosh CloughMacedonLeigh SobotnickiRockbankMatthew DarbyRiddellMatthew DickMacedonMichael McCullochKilmoreMitch HannanWoodend/HesketNathan GlenisterRiddellNeil JohnsonLancefieldRhys FrostWallanRiley KindredMacedonRohan BarrLancefieldTom HansfordMacedonTony HaifaSunbury KangaroosTravis ThorogoodRomsey
Match report please IMS?

Match report please IMS?
I'v waited all day for this match report IMS, who won the BOG medal last night and what was the score? I know we had about eight players out which is very disapointing and they were quality, we need the youngsters to embrace interleague and show the young talent of the RDFL. Congrats on your appointments IMS & Doona and keep up the good work, if we had have had a full list we would have got alot closer! I hope the Boys do alot better in a fourtnights time. Where is the game played?

I'v waited all day for this match report IMS, who won the BOG medal last night and what was the score? I know we had about eight players out which is very disapointing and they were quality, we need the youngsters to embrace interleague and show the young talent of the RDFL. Congrats on your appointments IMS & Doona and keep up the good work, if we had have had a full list we would have got alot closer! I hope the Boys do alot better in a fourtnights time. Where is the game played?
Keen to make amends for that game. its against the wrfl dunno where.
the bfl won by 60 odd

Keen to make amends for that game. its against the wrfl dunno where.
the bfl won by 60 odd
How are you Sub's? Mate where is all the under 18 talent you were talking about pre season? Why is Josh not playing? why are you not playing?We need to get the beat young talent on the park for the next one!

Sorry mate, was a bit on yesterday...

Yeah, a disappointing result from the boys on Wednesday night, full credit to Ballarat, they were far better prepared, having many more weeks training, they were faster and cleaner below the knees. Our guys fumbled alot and at stages just weren't willing to reward the runners or attempt to open the game up. In the end the BFL won the game by 65 points, but it could have been much more. The boys to their credit fought the game out.
Anthony Leonard was superb in the back half, while Jake Bray won the medal for best on ground. Alex Desmond and Codey Phillips just got better as the game went on and Jake Owen was our most dangerous forward, with lack of opportunity he kicked 3 and probably should have kicked 5.

No excuses for the kids that were missing, we had a very good list of players and they should have contributed more to the game.

So all in all, a disappointing night, but so much for the young guys to learn from and take into training over the next two weeks and the game against the WRFL... :thumbsu:

Just wanted to give those in the tipping comp a heads up, I am not sure how the tipping website will treat the split round, the games are seperated by the date but the Round is treated as a whole..

To be on the safe side, I suggest that everyone tips all 6 games this week...

A couple of the local newspapers have a copy of a Riddell player training in a Borat Mankini. Will be interesting if it goes to press. Brave seeing how cold it was last night.

Not sure if IMS will allow it on this thread - can I send it via private message to get the all clear 1st?

A couple of the local newspapers have a copy of a Riddell player training in a Borat Mankini. Will be interesting if it goes to press. Brave seeing how cold it was last night.

Not sure if IMS will allow it on this thread - can I send it via private message to get the all clear 1st?

Can send it through, may have to cut the head off to post though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate, was a bit on yesterday...

Yeah, a disappointing result from the boys on Wednesday night, full credit to Ballarat, they were far better prepared, having many more weeks training, they were faster and cleaner below the knees. Our guys fumbled alot and at stages just weren't willing to reward the runners or attempt to open the game up. In the end the BFL won the game by 65 points, but it could have been much more. The boys to their credit fought the game out.
Anthony Leonard was superb in the back half, while Jake Bray won the medal for best on ground. Alex Desmond and Codey Phillips just got better as the game went on and Jake Owen was our most dangerous forward, with lack of opportunity he kicked 3 and probably should have kicked 5.

No excuses for the kids that were missing, we had a very good list of players and they should have contributed more to the game.

So all in all, a disappointing night, but so much for the young guys to learn from and take into training over the next two weeks and the game against the WRFL... :thumbsu:

What was the selection criteria for this game? Ballarat had TAC cup players from the rebels run out for them - that's not in the spirit of it I wouldve thought.

Davo only kicked 4 mate.

But a solid performance from the Redbacks today, good way to head into the break...

sounds as if macedon really showed why they are called the cats, wouldnt suprise me if a heap of them went missing when a hard ball was needed to be won aswell

That's a serious thrashing 30 shots to 8, looks like if Romsey kicked a bit straighter it could have been uglier for Macedon.
Good point Bomba 26. Just had a quick look through this years results, and Romsey have kicked 122 goals and 101 behinds and assume 10 -12 out on the full. That's an average of 20g 17b and 2 on the full per game.

Maybe Pedo and co. should get the forwards to spend some time in front of goals on Tuesdays and Thursdays to get that conversion rate up a touch.

An extra 5 goals per week wouldn't be a bad average??

Good point Bomba 26. Just had a quick look through this years results, and Romsey have kicked 122 goals and 101 behinds and assume 10 -12 out on the full. That's an average of 20g 17b and 2 on the full per game.

Maybe Pedo and co. should get the forwards to spend some time in front of goals on Tuesdays and Thursdays to get that conversion rate up a touch.

An extra 5 goals per week wouldn't be a bad average??
Are u for real?, useless post. Oh, you're a macedon player.....makes sense:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back