Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
Things seem quiet with Broadford,Melton and Rockbank can anyone shed any light on how them clubs looking at this stage??:)

I dont think anyone is too worried about them - all the Big Footy focus is on Riddell, Romsey, Sunbury, with plenty of Kilmore and Wallan posts too

Re: RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

I dont think anyone is too worried about them - all the Big Footy focus is on Riddell, Romsey, Sunbury, with plenty of Kilmore and Wallan posts too
G'day mate, whats the update at Broadford? last time we spoke there seemed to be alot of movement there, players returning and some of the kids from last season look very good, i think Broadford will be one of the improvers next year.

G'day mate, whats the update at Broadford?

Nothing official mate as Im well and truly outa the loop these days, but having worked alongside Matty Finch before I know he'll be working his ring off with the list management and hopefully bringing in some recruits.

Real shame how things went last year, Billy did the club a huge favour in stepping in a week shy of round one. Im pretty certain Gillard, Williams and James will all be returning, and Im told at least one of the Bonnie Doon lads will be home. Clint Moran and Danny Theuma both missed 2010 after surgery, Brent Littlewood will be better for the run after a long stint out with shoulder inuries and surgery. The skipper (Mick Edwards) basically missed all year with a back injury, and Duggan and Justin Webb also missed matches so things should improve a bit - boys will be competitive:thumbsu:

Deleted your own post. I thought you and SG were mates and got a laugh out of it. Back to the footy. Out of what has been said on here, what are your top 6.

1. Riddell - until proven otherwise, still the team
2. Romsey - quality recruits, quality coach
3. Kilmore - Jayco has the boys up and about with quality recruits
4. Diggers - Always in the hunt and Caton a huge bonus
5. Sunbury - Probably should win the flag, but should have this year
6. Macedon - Only because they are the best of the rest.

Good summaries Grant3. I disagree with the Sunbury one tho. Riddell comprehensively beat us three times last season, I dont see how we SHOULD have won it?? Riddell were and still are the side to beat:thumbsu:

Good summaries Grant3. I disagree with the Sunbury one tho. Riddell comprehensively beat us three times last season, I dont see how we SHOULD have won it?? Riddell were and still are the side to beat:thumbsu:

Perhaps he ment mate, Sunbury SHOULD have won, if YOU had played ???:eek:

Just my take on things mate. From what I saw (and it wasn't a great deal), I believe you guys should have taken it out.

And how's Doc travelling?

Does anybody know who is coaching Rockbank,and how are they travelling?
Lee Spry is now President, his assistant coach this year will take over the senior position, they have good numbers and some young recruits coming to Melb from the country to attend Uni. May have lost Kennardy but should improve next year.

Seems to be a lot of good ruckmen leaving the RDFL. Waters from Lancefield, Allen from Riddell, Kennedy from Rockbank and possibly others. Who will be the premier ruckmen in the league in season 2011 ?

fish from sunbury roos

There was some great ruckman floating around the rdfl last season. Leigh Fishenden, Tom Waters, Braiden Allen, Michael Kennedy, Ryan Connellan etc.
It will be interesting to see if clubs can introduce some new talent to the league with a few of those guys leaving???
I do agree tho 63dogs that Fishenden is a class above the others that ive seen or heard about so far, But time will tell i guess:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto lads, hope you all had a great Xmas/New Years period but time to get fair dinkum as before ya's know it, praccy games will be just round the corner.

Surely we can soon read how such and such was spotted chatting to who on Xmas Eve at the pub, or this bloke told me over New Years that Riddell had offered $500 a game.

If all else fails we can keep talking about herehere's thoughts on slyone!!! Did here here send you a Xmas Card mate?

Anyway, what have we got?

Righto lads, hope you all had a great Xmas/New Years period but time to get fair dinkum as before ya's know it, praccy games will be just round the corner.

Surely we can soon read how such and such was spotted chatting to who on Xmas Eve at the pub, or this bloke told me over New Years that Riddell had offered $500 a game.

If all else fails we can keep talking about herehere's thoughts on slyone!!! Did here here send you a Xmas Card mate?

Anyway, what have we got?
Happy New Year mate! No Xmas card YOU SH*t stirrer!

From what I saw and heard Fishenden was a class above the other ruckmen last season, anyone know of any other quality ruckmen coming into the league in 2011 ?

Antonovich from South will be joining Riddell. Formally on the West Coast Eagle's list will dominate if he can get fit. Looks like Riddell may get a few from Melton South.

not sure if there should be to much focus on kilmore at this stage but will be an interesting encounter between Jayco and old club Wallan. be good to see if the wallan boys line Jacobs up for taking cash elsewhere??? will be good to see him cop some rough stuff and see if he comes through with the goods.

not sure if there should be to much focus on kilmore at this stage but will be an interesting encounter between Jayco and old club Wallan. be good to see if the wallan boys line Jacobs up for taking cash elsewhere??? will be good to see him cop some rough stuff and see if he comes through with the goods.

Need to get your sh it right, is playing and coaching for way less then what he was at wallan also taking a pay cut through the year at wallan as they had no money also told me he hated wallan club and the people, it was just a one year thing at wallan last year to help out a mate pedo he isn't the only player to leave a club, your talking about players leaving a club for more money what about Robbo from kilmore who has gone to wallan, maybe get you right right

Jayco will have the backing of a all us boys at Kilmore, and a few of us can more than hold our own if the rough stuff starts! Bring it on!

kilmore may be able to hold there own but when it comes to playing footy, we'll soon see, watching from the sidelines, i reckon at wallan against a wallan side that no one knows anything about, i think jayco and his new buddies will be surprised. rumour has it, jayco left his old buddies at wallan because his new missus had a falling out with the club. typical...

kilmore may be able to hold there own but when it comes to playing footy, we'll soon see, watching from the sidelines, i reckon at wallan against a wallan side that no one knows anything about, i think jayco and his new buddies will be surprised. rumour has it, jayco left his old buddies at wallan because his new missus had a falling out with the club. typical...
all you have ever posted in the last two years is the kilmore wallan rivalry. why dont you post something construtive:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Jayco will have the backing of a all us boys at Kilmore, and a few of us can more than hold our own if the rough stuff starts! Bring it on!

If jayco plays foward pocket against Wallan i would suggest he would be the safest player on the ground:eek:
Brings back memories big fella:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back