Random talk thread: real good talking about random stuff n that

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a practical comletion date for my new house... Wednesday next week!

Anyone want a hug? I have a surplus of positive energy right now..
Defect period, here we come.

That Galah never came back but the other one continues to enjoy freedom to live and roam loose in the yard.
Half a good news story then.

So my phone and wallet got stolen today. After sorting all the blocking of cards and mobile service I log on to the cloud to wipe my phone and on top of my password it asks me some security questions I must have filled in years ago that I have absolutely no idea about.

After a few attempted guesses I clicked to reset my questions and it sends a security code to my phone for me to input! Yeah great, that's really f**king useful!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just came across this...
347841_69bae6244f62d5bb81934d0ba2003de9.jpg

The last few weeks started mucking around playing guitar again for the first time in years, forgot how ****in hard it is attempting to get past the basic level.
That's weird, I've just been considering doing exactly the same thing. Haven't picked one up in 20 years, been looking at bargain basement buys to get back into it.
"Smoke on the Water", here I come....

Running around quezon city (Manila) trying to find a gym with kettlebells - turns out theres a crossfit gym across the road from the office that is stocked now I just need to avoid the weirdos and hope the taint doesn't stick
Gonna try Coulda's pool exercise?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back