Random Discussion Thread 135- A Historically Significant Event

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some absolute gold on #SANFL on Twitter tonight about the extra player farce and a seemingly interminable hearing.
They should strip the result IMO. If you have 19 on the field for four and a half minutes that's either deliberate cheating or shocking player management.

The fact that they actually kicked the scores that were greater than the final margin during that time makes it clear for me. The idea that a captain has to call for a head count is archaic.

SANFL hierarchy giving the AFL hierarchy a run for it money for the most incompetent footy board in the country.

I'll offer an alternative opinion.

The SANFL were simply applying the rules of the comp as they stand. Yes it's unfair, but the opposition captain was within his rights to call for a head count and didn't. You can't go changing the result after the game. If you want to do that, you first need to include a provision that allows you to do so.

It's unlucky, and unfair, but that's how it goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reports that now apples are being discovered with needles in it

Someone really seems to have a vendetta against fruit at the moment

More a vendetta against people. Either they are trying to sink a particular grower, the market in general or they are just a psychopath that wants to hurt people. BTW has there been any biohazards found in the needles?

More a vendetta against people. Either they are trying to sink a particular grower, the market in general or they are just a psychopath that wants to hurt people. BTW has there been any biohazards found in the needles?

I think they are sewing needles being found, not hypodermic ones

I do need sewing needles and fruit though, so this is a handy way to get more shopping done with less hassle.
Very convenient.

And why all of a sudden do you need sewing needles? What did you do with your old ones

I'm on to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back