Conspiracy Theory Random conspiracy stories & chatter

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from Elon, what other reasons are there?
He has no head start. The market has Google Pay and Apple Pay. They own the phone platforms. WeChat etc had a pretty clear field and a locked-in population.

Elon would have to bring out his own hardware and dominate the market. He won't catch up in his lifetime, if anything I imagine he has a dynasty thing going on in his head where his family owns it all within 100 years.

Otherwise he'd have to rely on government connections to break up the phone products from the finance products and get some favourable treatment as the third big player or something...

Anything could happen but he is - I'm convinced - doing it as investor bait and as a public money sponge.

He has no head start. The market has Google Pay and Apple Pay. They own the phone platforms. WeChat etc had a pretty clear field and a locked-in population.

Elon would have to bring out his own hardware and dominate the market. He won't catch up in his lifetime, if anything I imagine he has a dynasty thing going on in his head where his family owns it all within 100 years.

Otherwise he'd have to rely on government connections to break up the phone products from the finance products and get some favourable treatment as the third big player or something...

Anything could happen but he is - I'm convinced - doing it as investor bait and as a public money sponge.
His ousting from PayPal makes for interesting reading.
I think he really does want to disrupt the banking market, based on 1999 technology and ethos.

I feel like the ship has sailed. Major banks worldwide have online-only subsidiaries which make X finance less of a critical need.

His ousting from PayPal makes for interesting reading.
I think he really does want to disrupt the banking market, based on 1999 technology and ethos.

I feel like the ship has sailed. Major banks worldwide have online-only subsidiaries which make X finance less of a critical need.
I'm also thinking that he has no real access to the best product and software development minds that would be needed for industry-breaking mobile technology.

He even sacked the ones he DID have!

It's vapourware.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theyve got their hands in it. Their agenda is to evolve the world in dramatic ways. You've read their vision i am sure
Thats right. And they need democratically elected governments to carry it out, like the ones that implemented lockdowns.

Something tells me the general public would be less supportive of the abolition of property rights than they were of lockdowns lol

Maui fires and trees and Space Lazers oh my!

Would be funny if not so much devastation.

960x0.png

Maui fires and trees and Space Lazers oh my!

Would be funny if not so much devastation.

960x0.png
The nutters are funny, the devastation terrible. One thing about this 'Space lasers causing Hawaii fires' is why would anyone do it? It makes no sense. It's easy enough to start wildfires with technology a bit simpler than a space laser. The article linked is behind a pay wall but you can read it here. Ars technica has an artlcle about it.
Maui truthers are so dumb they’re using a Falcon 9 photo as wildfire evidence

As is often the case the comments are funny, perhaps these two were the best.

'The internet was a mistake'
'I love these people, post-apocalypse they'll be a good food source.'

The nutters are funny, the devastation terrible. One thing about this 'Space lasers causing Hawaii fires' is why would anyone do it? It makes no sense. It's easy enough to start wildfires with technology a bit simpler than a space laser. The article linked is behind a pay wall but you can read it here. Ars technica has an artlcle about it.
Maui truthers are so dumb they’re using a Falcon 9 photo as wildfire evidence

As is often the case the comments are funny, perhaps these two were the best.

'The internet was a mistake'
'I love these people, post-apocalypse they'll be a good food source.'

I saw one nut spouting it was that so they can kill off the poors and all the rich can create their own little haven once everything goes **** up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back