General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - *Ticket questions and discussion in here*

Another question, What end of the ground does our cheer squad sit at(on Saturday vs blues), and can you get in there with GA?

Re: 'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - *Ticket questions and discussion in here*

Does anyone know where the Division 1 BigFooty supercoach thread has gone? Need to get it up and firing again especially now with matches against other boards!!

The Mighty Bombers take on the Sainters this week.

Can someone remind me how I sell back our tickets if I can't make the game please?

Can someone also remind me why the membership viewing options/account management options are so poor on the EssendonFC account manager? We've got a family membership but have to access 4 different accounts to check ticket stuff.

One word: Ticketmaster.

I can imagine a hell where you’re forced to sit in front of a computer and navigate through Ticketmaster websites for 8 hours a day.

I’m disgusted that our club associates itself with this bloodsucking, shameless, ****ing **** excuse of a business. I think it’s because we’re tied to Etihad.

Got given a ticket to ANZAC DAY. Section Q. Row CC. Should I just stick with this or opt for GA tickets on Monday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Cheers squad

You, sir, are disrespecting Coventry's storied career at Docklands.
art_mcguire-420x0.jpg

Re: Cheers squad

Has anyone here ever bid on something in the Bomber shop Auctions?
Bid on something earlier today, and it was the highest, but I haven't received any confirmation emails or anything.
If anyone has, did they receive an email the next day?

Can't resell my seat

Hi ive just tried to on sell my seat back to the club, yet they keep telling me im giving them an incorrect email address?

Its the same email address that is provided in their "How to" guide

Is anyone else having this problem?

Re: Cant resell my seat

No, don't call the club. No offence but I could have restumped the house waiting and they still didnt pick up.

Email, but if they dont sort it by tomorrow ring first thing.

Re: Can't resell my seat

Apparently a bug with some member’s accounts. I emailed the club and once they got round to it they were really helpful, fixed it and followed up with me via email and phone.

I’d be interested in how many people have actually re-sold a seat... I tried for both Port and Brisbane (struggle to get to Saturday arvo games)... no good.

I’m not holding out much hope of actually getting any credits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back