General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My brother and I are reserved members but the app won't let either of us sign in this morning to get his digital ticket. He has flown down from NSW without his physical card.

I signed out of my account (already got mine) and tried to sign in with his credentials and got the same error (now we are both stuck in a loop and can't not get back from here - both android)

Anyway, is it possible to attend a kiosk at the ground to get the ticket printed? Where is this at the G?

Thanks!View attachment 1969917
Have you tried going to the website through a browser instead of the app? I think I had an email about Ticketmaster updating the app, check to see you're updated (or that could be the problem 😟)

Have you tried going to the website through a browser instead of the app? I think I had an email about Ticketmaster updating the app, check to see you're updated (or that could be the problem 😟)
Thanks mate! All sorted.. my brother was using the wrong email - He swore black and blue he was right :rolleyes: we take some learnings and move on

Can anyone tell me why we are getting slugged for seats at Marvel vs Norf when we’re playing the bottom feeders who have little support?
yeah i noticed this too, was grabbing some the other night & only had level 2 available. surely there’s not going to be that many there next sunday for the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back