QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Broadbeach v PBC (but a tough pick, Broadbeach are always up and about)
Noosa v Maroochydore (pretty much guessing tho)
RVP v Mt Gravatt (clearly a likely blowout, but teams getting pumped every round is not new to footy)
Sherwood v Aspley (I think Aspley are having a season not unlike last, but its early days)
Surfers v Labrador (hard to know in early season, just a gut feel)
Grange v Morningside (but this is who I am barracking for, not who I think have showed strongest so far in 2024)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god for mtg. Imagine the score line if he played

Yep. No Williams, Hambleton, O’Sullivan, Rolls, Smith, Cameron, Hammelmann and still won by 170+. A very long year ahead for MTG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well what a round .
The Roos beating Noosa, Labrador knocking off Surfers , Morningside showing their quality taking care of the Grange , Palmy accounting for Broady with Arron Hall showing his class ,, Broady have a very weak forweard line ,, unable to convert ,, Aspley flex their muscles against a improving Sherwood and well Redlands over Mt GrAVATT

Watched Palmy account for my Broady today ,, and they did not look like loosing fron the start , Palmy were ok and the influence of Hall and Hickey are huge for them ,, as was Jonthan Croad ( great to se him back )
Broady were competitive as per previous weeks but they certainly have a issue up forward and that is goalkickers guys that are focal points both big guys and small forward crumbers

Watched Palmy account for my Broady today ,, and they did not look like loosing fron the start , Palmy were ok and the influence of Hall and Hickey are huge for them ,, as was Jonthan Croad ( great to se him back )
Broady were competitive as per previous weeks but they certainly have a issue up forward and that is goalkickers guys that are focal points both big guys and small forward crumbers
The cats have lost to many goal kickers in the last 2 years and they haven’t been replaced.

Labrador were 1 kick from finals last year, and recruited well in the off season. Had a bumpy start, but the nucleus of a potential finals team is there.

Over 30 punters here and none (that i can find) picked Labrador for the win? Like.. not 1 in over 30 punters!!

Great game. 2 points in it at the end of the 3rd. Went almost goal for goal in the last qtr, Lab only kicking away in the last few minutes.

Labrador were 1 kick from finals last year, and recruited well in the off season. Had a bumpy start, but the nucleus of a potential finals team is there.

Over 30 punters here and none (that i can find) picked Labrador for the win? Like.. not 1 in over 30 punters!!

Great game. 2 points in it at the end of the 3rd. Went almost goal for goal in the last qtr, Lab only kicking away in the last few minutes.
We all tipped against them just to give coach Doggie Watts a additional motivational tool for his players ,,, lol ,, well it worked !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back