Preview: AFLW Rnd 2 - Carlton v GWS Gameday/Autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Was 3 pleaded down to 2, graded as reckless with high impact to the head. I don't think it was high impact (though yes, she did get knocked out), but I do think it was intentional.

Unsure if that takes it much further than the original 3 weeks, but it may have slid it up to 3 after an early plea.

Was 3 pleaded down to 2, graded as reckless with high impact to the head. I don't think it was high impact (though yes, she did get knocked out), but I do think it was intentional.

Unsure if that takes it much further than the original 3 weeks, but it may have slid it up to 3 after an early plea.
Does the impact not measure the impact on the player hit? If so, high makes sense.

Does the impact not measure the impact on the player hit? If so, high makes sense.
Can't recall if it changed to that, but it was a glancing blow with the elbow that looked as though it managed to connect with the chin.

Dees player was down fairly low and the elbow was barely above being parallel with the ground. I suppose I can see why they ultimately went with careless: she intended to make contact because the ball was still in the area, but not to strike the head.

Why are we talking about this in the CFC match thread anyway?

Don't know if I've told this one already but I used to go out with a woman who would put parking tickets she got on other people's cars.
Only on nice cars though. Think BMW, Porsche, Mercedes Benz etc.. less likely to be checked.

Or you take one off someone else's car and put it on your windscreen....

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

2 weeks out of a 7 week season is similar to 5 weeks out of 23.
I think that's right - suspension has to be relative to the season although in saying that the game is left open to total dog acts that will never get more than 2-3 weeks. Conundrum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back