EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

A disastrous round with Walker's 17 on the bench and Gusto's -2 on field, also traded Mitoma to Diaby when he was named on the bench for Brighton and then he came on in the second half and scored 2 goals so that cost me another 17 points. Missing out on Trippier's 40 hurt too.

A surprising number of coaches put the (c) on Trippier this week.

Feels like I'm overpaying, but bringing in Maddison this week for Gallagher. Chelsea potato farm keeps on bringing in low scores.

Q: who's the better option out of Diaz and Doku?

Last edited:
A surprising number of coaches put the (c) on Trippier this week.

Feels like I'm overpaying, but bringing in Maddison this week for Gallagher. Chelsea potato farm keeps on bringing in low scores.

Q: who's the better option out of Diaz and Doku?
Maddison with a niggle. You would think he is fine given he stayed on for a bit after getting injured before being subbed off. Just one to be cautious about i guess.

I really dont know who is better long term because Man City's run gets a fair bit tougher over the next 7-8 rounds. Its not a horror run but its tougher than what it has been so far. Liverpool's run is a little better but i would still lean towards Doku given his scoring so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After considering my trades for a while this afternoon, ive found an option i really like. Saka out is unfortunate but i think he isn't going to continue playing at a high level with this injury. Sooner or later he will need a rest i reckon so im cutting him now with an open mind about bringing him back in. The 3 players im trading in, im really keen on as well as the fact that ive still got depth on my bench with this option so i should still have plenty of options over the next few rounds too!

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 6.05.59 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 5.30.12 pm.png

1.8M banked to upgrade Flekken. I may drop Burn or Schar down to facilitate a better upgrade.

Im currently 4(c)/60 - Trippier, VVD, Salah, Diaby, Watkins, Haaland & Odegaard

EDIT: Not sure why i thought i had 1.8M banked. I have 100k only. Will downgrade Schar most likely and upgrade Flekken.

Last edited:
I'm stoked i backed my gut and played Van de Ven instead of a 2nd Newcastle defender. 23 points out of a defender not named Andersen or Trippier is just great. Maddison looped as captain. I would have gone Salah if Maddison went below 11 but i think ive got to avoid being greedy and 14 is enough to take. I just hope my trades pan out okay but im worried Saka will punish me for downgrading him. Brought in Odegaard, VVD & Watkins so i obviously want those 3 to do well too. If Diaby is out, im not sure if i take Nakamba's 7 or roll the dice on a Newcastle defender (Burn or Schar)

I'm stoked i backed my gut and played Van de Ven instead of a 2nd Newcastle defender. 23 points out of a defender not named Andersen or Trippier is just great. Maddison looped as captain. I would have gone Salah if Maddison went below 11 but i think ive got to avoid being greedy and 14 is enough to take. I just hope my trades pan out okay but im worried Saka will punish me for downgrading him. Brought in Odegaard, VVD & Watkins so i obviously want those 3 to do well too. If Diaby is out, im not sure if i take Nakamba's 7 or roll the dice on a Newcastle defender (Burn or Schar)
If Diaby doesn’t start, I will be starting Schar as there games are at the same time, could go Walker in the later game, but going Schar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back