Predict Your Top 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha ah after the praccy games this weekend i would have to take moama out and put united in.. Both teams performed different to what i had expected!

Haha ah after the praccy games this weekend i would have to take moama out and put united in.. Both teams performed different to what i had expected!
Don't under estimate Echuca United this year mate. They will give the finals a real shake.

simmy is my mate, i was juts muckin round.. anywho howd united go against deni?
Oh okay mate. Just don't want this thread to turn into a big bitch fight like the GVFL Un.18's thread. The Echuca United Un.14's went down by a few goals but showed some very good passages of play throughout the game. They will remain a top side this season. As for the Un.17's, they got up for a win and played some extremely good football. Clean skills, fast paced passages and great teamwork. I'm predicting a top 3 finish for them this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah you have a good point though they were missing 5 key players a ruckman ff chf and chb..........big losses should be interesting to see how they go against moama

what do you reckon bout deni? geninue chance this year?

yeah i reckon they have some quality players...lack a ruckman but other then that yeah they'll give it a good go wouldnt u think?

Deni will be right up there as they have a couple of U17 playing seniors atm and they are performing really well in the ones, so no doubt they will drop back into the U17 when finals time comes around, considering our ones probably wont make finals this year, ie Martin, Olgilvie.

Deni will be right up there as they have a couple of U17 playing seniors atm and they are performing really well in the ones, so no doubt they will drop back into the U17 when finals time comes around, considering our ones probably wont make finals this year, ie Martin, Olgilvie.

Olgilvie is a freak in the midfield!

top six will be Mulwala, Tongala, Congupna, Deni, Echuka, and Cobram, with moama pushing just outside with finley. Their is a massive difference in skill, strength and quality between top 3 and bottom 3 though.

with cobram bouncing back to beat moama this week i reckon they might steal 5th spot by the end of the season as they have beaten echuca and moama and definately tested deni so they might be the ones to watch out for?

with cobram bouncing back to beat moama this week i reckon they might steal 5th spot by the end of the season as they have beaten echuca and moama and definately tested deni so they might be the ones to watch out for?

cobram and moama should get themselves into the last spots in the finals. these two teams are the capable of upseeting some of the top teams when they are at full strength

Remove this Banner Ad

Back