flggr Post here if your team isn’t an umpires pet

Remove this Banner Ad

Say that again?
(I love the way he goes about it etc etc)

Darcy Jnr does look a gun and has happily inherited his mums heart and brain.
It's just nice to be down the bottom of a ladder for a change.

Lol… you are welcome. The Tigs and Bloods have shared that spot for yonks.

Essendon have jumped to the lead.

Bulldogs still bottom 4, continuing a run of poor treatment by umpires since at least 2015 Grand Uncle Horace
Yikes, the AFL certainly trying to give a leg up to the 2 members of The Big 4 The Big 3 + Richmond who have been irrelevant for decades. Anything less than an undefeated season + flag would be extremely #concerning for the FreeKickCurnows I daresay :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you looked at Richmond or turning the other way like the media?

8 years plus of rorting.

Rule changes when we won flags.

It seems the CFL have a big problem with Richmond staying up but not other clubs.

Even at the start of Richmond's history,the team walked off in protest due to the umpiring being so one sided.

We copped a bath from the umpires when sacked Richmond coach Jeff Gieschen was appointed straight into the head of umpiring role,no confliction there CFL?

I can even remember the CFL appointing umpire Smith every Richmond game who used to towel us up decades ago.

CFL boy's club.

This year the rorting will work to our advantage if we get a quality draft pick.

Team has had a crack all year with a humungous injury list so no tanking at Tigerland.

The curious doubt I have is once Richmond are nowhere near making the 8,will they start paying us frees to lessen our draft chances?

Would not put it beyond them.

And it's actually the non calls,the swallowed pips which kill Richmond way more than the rort in free kick numbers.

Last edited:
Have you looked at Richmond or turning the other way like the media?

8 years plus of rorting.

Rule changes when we won flags.

It seems the CFL have a big problem with Richmond staying up but not other clubs.

Even at the start of Richmond's history,the team walked off in protest due to the umpiring being so one sided.

We copped a bath from the umpires when sacked Richmond coach Jeff Gieschen was appointed straight into the head of umpiring role,no confliction there CFL?

I can even remember the CFL appointing umpire Smith every Richmond game who used to towel us up decades ago.

CFL boy's club.

This year the rorting will work to our advantage if we get a quality draft pick.

Team has had a crack all year with a humungous injury list so no tanking at Tigerland.

The curious doubt I have is once Richmond are nowhere near making the 8,will they start paying us frees to lessen our draft chances?

Would not put it beyond them.

And it's actually the non calls,the swallowed pips which kill Richmond way more than the rort in free kick numbers.
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Wow, you sure have a long and proud history of Sooking about umpires down at Tuggerland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back