flggr Post here if your team isn’t an umpires pet

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time Hawks were positive in free kicks was 2018 at +3 across the season/finals

2nd longest 'negative' streak after Richmond who have been negative since 2015

Last time each club were 'umpires pets' across the season

St Kilda 2023
Fremantle 2023
Brisbane 2023
Melbourne 2023
Carlton 2023

Collingwood 2023
Essendon 2023
Bulldogs 2022
Adelaide 2022
Geelong 2022
GWS 2022
West Coast 2022
North 2021
Port Adelaide 2021
Sydney 2020
Gold Coast 2019
Hawthorn 2018
Richmond 2015

Top 5 doesn't surprise me one bit.

St Kilda - longest drought in the AFL
Fremantle - never won a flag.
Brisbane - AFL need a northern state team to stay relevant.
Melbourne - 1 flag in 50 years.
Carlton - haven't won a flag in almost 30 years.

Try and convince me the AFL isn't a corrupt organisation.

Jack Ginnivan being treated as though he had relations with Josh Mahoney's missus.

All of Collingwood's sooking about us winning the free kick count against them paid off with you winning the free kick count against Brisbane.

We got our usual umpire treatment losing the free kick count against Essendon so on recent form the Pies are bigger umpires pets than us.

It's clear the AFL's 'Project Carlton' is in full swing. The AFL is trying to gift them a flag on a golden platter, but it's not looking too fruitful. Only managed to beat us by 5 points despite the clear umpiring bias shows that the blues are the AFL's failed golden child.
You don't post much around here but when you do it's good quality. :thumbsu:

First up, Bagger 💰 Bummer and Ain’t a fans - GTFO you sniveling suck ups

I'm not surprise we're on the bottom of that list

Nobody is. The legacy of Alex Prance and his Diving Divas lives on

Posting here. But why is the op posting here? After the doggies they are the free kick differential kings.

Learn to reading comprehend, flog

IMG_8616.jpeg

Haven't beaten anyone above us yet - oh wait we're TOP4LONG!

Played 17th, 15th and 11th 😂 🤦‍♂️ 🤡

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 3 and there is already pre-emptive melts about a conspiracy for Carlton to win the flag. The fear is palpable. I love it 😍

That's because you're a n00b

Meanwhile they didn't win the flag last year just like you won't win it this year

Now GTFO, umpire's pet

Came here expecting to see only Richmond posters, disappointed to see Carlton flogs in here.

Now I feel as stupid as all those Blues fans yelling woof when Saad kicks the ball just 15 metres sideways.

They couldn't find the fred. Hard to see through all the tears in their eyes
I think the teary anger sad thing is infecting a lot of Bay posters as well - teh chest puffery from the tuggers has disappeared and the wobblers are all in a room cuddling each other...and praying to their totem #Halfstepcos.

oh man the next few years are going to be so funny pwning the wobblers especially as they look to #kidGOAT to save them from the ignominy of irrelevancy.

but but but - Carlton hasn't beaten any real contender yet!!!!
but but but - Carlton are umpirs pets...

something ancient history brown paper bags something hair pulling and shouting at clouds
LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back