flggr Post here if your team isn’t an umpires pet

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong aren't an umpire's let so I feel like I should post here.

But also I don't want to give any life to a Spreadsheets abomination.

Given Collingwood players can end people's careers without incident, perhaps they're simply an MRO pet?

Green flogs GTFO!

GM8fDaMaQAAWMnZ

Free kick Bu-

Oh hey I get to hate umpires this year? That's a relief, been defending their excellent decision making for years.
Dude you lost to the hawfs. You might want to consider posting under a benny for a while :$

Dude you lost to the hawfs. You might want to consider posting under a benny for a while :$
This is why Essendon don't win finals. Bevo's playing 5D chess and you bombre simpletons don't get that it's all about the narrative. We needed to lose to the Hawks, cos our loss to them last year cost us finals. Don't you get it? The players needed to be reminded of how bad that felt, so that they'd be hungry to win the flag from 7th again.

Matt Damon GIF

Proof positive right thre folks- (only +30shold be 100+ ) for a team that dominates contested football - Carlton are continually being being robbed of earned free kicks - serious anti-Carlton bias going on and I am surprised more footy fans arent up in arms about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're plus 32 and we're minus 49 big difference. Umps hate my team.
they hate Carlton more - they dont pay one tenths of the frees they should - it makes me sad

they hate Carlton more - they dont pay one tenths of the frees they should - it makes me sad
If you were to analyse each game and see how many Frees there should have been for and against, and then compare it to how many frees were actually paid for and against that would determine the true umpires pet. We would be last surely.

If you were to analyse each game and see how many Frees there should have been for and against, and then compare it to how many frees were actually paid for and against that would determine the true umpires pet. We would be last surely.
It is true - Carlton get robbed every game...the only we lose is by the umps cheating against us like the 50 meter penalty they paid against Harry for not being Cripps - they make up new rules just to manufacture fake wins against Carlton every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back