News Positive Percy's Thread of Positivity

Remove this Banner Ad

It is unfathomable that any club could lose that game. 0.8 in the last. I hope we finish last tbh..it's all we deserve this season.

I unreservedly apologise for this bump. We are the biggest bunch of useless choking pricks in the league.

You need to relax. We're having a **** season, but we're not the first team to do it. The sky isn't falling. We don't need to put half the side up for trade at year's end, or sack the coach. Every good side has a down year at some point - in all likelihood this is our down year rather than some rot going through the club that's going to send us back to 2012.

You need to relax. We're having a **** season, but we're not the first team to do it. The sky isn't falling. We don't need to put half the side up for trade at year's end, or sack the coach. Every good side has a down year at some point - in all likelihood this is our down year rather than some rot going through the club that's going to send us back to 2012.

You bumped a 1 day old thread to waggle your finger at people? Clearly you need to relax.

our year ended round 3 against Essendon.

In saying that here's some positives

Salem
M Hore
Getting games into Baker
top 5 draft pick 2019
Lever/May coming back
Hannan back

Salem best year by far
Harmes still improving
Gawn is still Gawn
Frost looks like he could make it, particularly when supported by Lever and May
Baker will hurt teams with his pace, and is what we were desperately looking for

I reckon more so young Jack Grimes. He was an awesome intercept marker in his first couple years

True, I feel like if we hadn't cooked him during our dark days he could have been an excellent HBF in the mould of Vlastuin, excellent 1on1 and a great read of the ball in flight. His kicking was shite, sure, but I think a lot of that was the pressure he was under as a young leader of a disastrous club and the fact we had nothing to kick to for 5 years. Imagine coming out of defence and seeing Chris Dawes jogging in front of you with his arm up, yuck.

Poor Grimesy, he bloody loved the club too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted to get my two sons (3 and 1) reserved seats next to my dads, my wifes and mine.

Trying to get tthose seats this year was impossible because of the high demand.

Shouldbe easy to do this off season though.

Good times

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back