Port's fitness guru or Port's fitness chump?

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont have to ask anyone!!

Dave needs to back up his statement!

BRETT Burton is expected to rejoin the Crows as part of a new-look Adelaide Football Club fitness team.

The former high-flying Crows forward this week declared his intent to leave Brisbane where he has been the high-performance manager at the Lions since the end of the 2010 AFL season.

Brisbane announced Burton, 37, had accepted a job elsewhere but did not detail where he had taken up his new job. As of last night, the former 177-game Crow did not have a contract at West Lakes.

Burton, who also has been linked to Melbourne where his former Crows captain Simon Goodwin is the coach-in-waiting, would return to Adelaide to have a senior role in a new fitness and training staff at West Lakes.

But his comeback would not spell an end to physical performance manager Nick Poulos who has been in charge of Adelaide’s fitness program since replacing Stephen Schwerdt at the end of 2012.

Poulos drew high praise from Adelaide coach Phil Walsh at the start of the season — and interim coach Scott Camporeale has repeatedly noted the Crows’ fitness and health is at the best in his five years at the club, as measured by a low injury record and high count of options at selection.

So, he was heralded by all, paid a record sum on a long contract, but is he worth it or is he just another guy who thinks he knows more than the rest? Thoughts? Must be concerned if he has to come out and defend his program.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/po...or-power-players/story-fndv8s6g-1227363854670
LoLz.... How's those traps working for you "chump":D
throwing_fish_net_fail.gif

Oh dear.
Will you pm your apology to him or post it publicly, Bern?
o_O

ADELAIDE has confirmed former high-flyer Brett Burton will return to the club to head its fitness department as current boss Nick Poulos joins Australia’s Rugby Sevens team.

Burton returns from the Brisbane Lions to take on a newly-created role of ‘general manager of high performance’.

He played 177 games with Adelaide from 1999 to 2010 and was renowned for his elite fitness standards.

Poulos joins the nation’s rugby sevens team in its run to the 2016 Rio Olympics but is in talks with the Crows about continuing his involvement with the club in a consultancy role.

Why would Io_O

Theres your problem right there James!!!!

Poulos leaves Crows to chase Olympic dream
FORMER Crows fitness boss Nick Poulos says the opportunity to work with Australia’s Rugby Sevens team on the road to Rio was too good to ignore and he is already in awe of their speed and explosive power.

Bernie, it is common knowledge Poulos was very unhappy with what the crowbots were going to do with him

Did they sack him?

Bern,
Where did Dave say the Crows moved Poopoo on ? What he said was spot on.
You went off half-cocked. Be a big boy now.
You're better than Drakescoffesquib.

:rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LoLz.... How's those traps working for you "chump":D
throwing_fish_net_fail.gif

Pretty well. You seem to stumble into them every time. Your post also makes no sense regarding the article I quoted. Burgess has not proven to be any better than any other fitness guy in the league, despite the fact he is ridiculously overpaid.

Bernie, it is common knowledge Poulos was very unhappy with what the crowbots were going to do with him

For someone that doesn't go to any games, has no affiliation with the AFC and posts at 4am from his basement, you sure are in the know about everything Adelaide aren't you?

Pretty well. You seem to stumble into them every time. Your post also makes no sense regarding the article I quoted. Burgess has not proven to be any better than any other fitness guy in the league, despite the fact he is ridiculously overpaid.
So you're an expert on sports science now:drunk: Burgos resume speaks for itself, hence why he was well sought after by a number of clubs. Why are the Camries proposing a trip to Qatar then? You're obviously not intelligent enough to fully understand his role at the PAFC, so put your Marvel comics aside and do a little research before posting any more of your humdrum remarks:$

So you're an expert on sports science now:drunk: Burgos resume speaks for itself, hence why he was well sought after by a number of clubs. Why are the Camries proposing a trip to Qatar then? You're obviously not intelligent enough to fully understand his role at the PAFC, so put your Marvel comics aside and do a little research before posting any more of your humdrum remarks:$

And you know about sports science do you Beatsoff? Burgo's resume includes a demotion at Liverpool. As for Qatar, if that happens it's a sponsorship thing with Qatar Airways. As for intelligence, your litany of stupidity is all over the Bay for anyone to see.

And you know about sports science do you Beatsoff? Burgo's resume includes a demotion at Liverpool. As for Qatar, if that happens it's a sponsorship thing with Qatar Airways. As for intelligence, your litany of stupidity is all over the Bay for anyone to see.

If you haven’t noticed D/H this is bay 13, if you want to read seriousness take your mundane posts to the main and comment there. I never suggested I was an expert at sports science that's your dumb assumption. Though I am fully aware of his training role at my club, are you a member of the PAFC? I’ll say no! NFI.. seems you’re the moronic one…. Cows fly to Qatar just for sponsorship trip haha!! Nice try princess:drunk:

If you haven’t noticed D/H this is bay 13, if you want to read seriousness take your mundane posts to the main and comment there. I never suggested I was an expert at sports science that's your dumb assumption. Though I am fully aware of his training role at my club, are you a member of the PAFC? I’ll say no! NFI.. seems you’re the moronic one…. Cows fly to Qatar just for sponsorship trip haha!! Nice try princess:drunk:

UMAD Beatsy:confused:

UMAD Beatsy:confused:
Well seriously, to post a comment that it was Burgos fault that Liverpool went through a s**t period is absolutely absurd. Considering the flog mentioning in a previous post he doesn't care for soccer so how eff would he know!! Just more compulsive B/S postings to suit his ridiculously repetitious arguments.

Hey Beatsy, nice melt. Can you let me know what information a member gets that the general public doesn't? Let me help you...nothing. Or are you telling me that as a PAFC member they give you a secret dossier that is unavailable to the media or anyone else? You really do have a problem with your little fantasy world.

You miss a big point about Burgo and that is on the business side. He is not JUST a HP coach. Of course you have the mighty Birdman? so you are well ahead of us haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back