Port's fitness guru or Port's fitness chump?

Remove this Banner Ad

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Ax8sPQY.gif

FFS, it must be a slow week in West Horsham, so many pointless shitfight Freds created that honestly no one else gives a fat rat's clacker about.

Yeah Port would kill for the injury lists of some of the other teams.

I mean we have a massive four injuries, down to three this weekend and some other teams have as many as 12 out injured.

I mean how are we expected compete with those teams and their fitness gurus?

Really great thread so far Vikingflog. I think what I like best is how it has captured the imagination of the audience.

fbc3bc0fe3d265845cf3e6acdb9acc7aa56655b2848684861d990f5dd9315399.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, he was heralded by all, paid a record sum on a long contract, but is he worth it or is he just another guy who thinks he knows more than the rest? Thoughts? Must be concerned if he has to come out and defend his program.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/po...or-power-players/story-fndv8s6g-1227363854670

They trained so hard in the middle of last year they trained themselves out of a top 4 finish.

After this year's camel chasing excercise it seems they are training themselves out the top 8!
Like I said - if training in Dubai wins you a flag we should all be recruiting Arabs !

They trained so hard in the middle of last year they trained themselves out of a top 4 finish.

After this year's camel chasing excercise it seems they are training themselves out the top 8!
Like I said - if training in Dubai wins you a flag we should all be recruiting Arabs !

It was hotter in Adelaide than Dubai when they were there. It's another over the top expense funded by handouts from others.

It was hotter in Adelaide than Dubai when they were there. It's another over the top expense funded by handouts from others.

Yeah going to Dubai was all about the heat. :drunk:

Nothing to do with the facilites accessible to us while we were there.

Hasn't Walsh said he wants a Dubai style camp for Adelaide after this season and the only reason they didn't go this year because there wasn't enough time to plan one?

Yeah going to Dubai was all about the heat. :drunk:

Nothing to do with the facilites accessible to us while we were there.

Hasn't Walsh said he wants a Dubai style camp for Adelaide after this season and the only reason they didn't go this year because there wasn't enough time to plan one?

If we do it, it will be a great idea and a world first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back