Port's fitness guru or Port's fitness chump?

Remove this Banner Ad

And here's the secret manual...

images

Hai Bloo,
Hows yr fred travelin?
Much on this weekend?

How's the camry fitness going with the birdbrain? seems to me they sacked Poulos just as the big fella was starting to work out this fitness lark

How's the camry fitness going with the birdbrain? seems to me they sacked Poulos just as the big fella was starting to work out this fitness lark

Theres your problem right there James!!!!

Poulos leaves Crows to chase Olympic dream
FORMER Crows fitness boss Nick Poulos says the opportunity to work with Australia’s Rugby Sevens team on the road to Rio was too good to ignore and he is already in awe of their speed and explosive power.

FORMER Crows fitness boss Nick Poulos says the opportunity to work with Australia’s Rugby Sevens team on the road to Rio was too good to ignore and he is already in awe of their speed and explosive power.
he was moved on bernie don't talk s**t they were sounding out Birdbrain while he was there & he wouldn't accept another role they offered him.

......... after Birdman was brought in to be his boss :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going well, no major injuries or soft tissue issues. How's Burgo's Fitness Wheel Of Fortune going? Can they all still run really fast?
That's good he did such a wonderful job at Brisbane you should be full of confidence

News travels slow to Tasmania, it's common knowledge numbnuts

Birdman > Chookshead Burgess...ask Charlie....whom I hope gets well soon.:thumbsu:

"Power fitness coach Darren Burgess last night issued a statement emphasising the quick verdict on having surgery to repair Dixon’s left meniscus was based on ensuring the imposing go-to forward is part of Port Adelaide’s campaign from the start of the premiership season."

OR

"Poort Paer shitness coach Darren"trust me" Burgess last night issued a statement exonerating himself from having any 'influence;)' on Dixon's left meniscus tear that will see the imposing go-to forward miss the start of the Tarpsters campaign."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back