Injury Polec missed the season but is on the road to recovery

Remove this Banner Ad

What does a podiatrist know about heel bone problems .. mine looks after my toenails lol
Sports podiatrists are often qualified orthopaedic surgeons. .....
I'd been concerned about letting an orthopaedic surgeon who is working as a podiatrist cut my toenails.

I'd been concerned about letting an orthopaedic surgeon who is working as a podiatrist cut my toenails.

Mine carved out a plantar wart with a concerningly gleeful demeanor.

Funny enough, the particular Podiatrist wore a helmet strikingly similar to this after having his cheek smashed playing for the Maggies a few years back!!!

So in other words, the podiatrist in question is Kristian De Pasquale @ SportsMed.

So in other words, the podiatrist in question is Kristian De Pasquale @ SportsMed.

There's your generation gap ... I'd have said Kym Kinnear. :D

But Polec showed he is well on the way to recovering from foot surgery by powering through a series of sprints.

670475dd85bdb5371079c28f07a90438

Read more

"Dual All-Australian Chad Wingard was not at the session because he is stranded in Bali due to the volcanic ash which has seen flights cancelled".

Or.....perhaps because he's a 5th year player now, Andrew?

****ing typical FIGJAM Wingard. Thinks he's too good to catch a boat over and hang out on Christmas Island for a bit to ensure he's here in time for training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many mixed messages on Jared.

Hopefully he'll have a solid off season and slowly build during the year and be ripe for the flag tilt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back