Games & Recreation Pointless Trivia

Remove this Banner Ad

Everytime your Samsung washing machine finishes its load, it sings a little tune for you.

It's not a tune specifically created for or by Samsung.

It's a classical piece called 'Die Forelle' by Schubert.

Everytime your Samsung washing machine finishes its load, it sings a little tune for you.

I'd prefer my washing machine to play "Master of Puppets" to be honest

Not long ago, our home appliances made nothing but abrasive beeps and harsh buzzes. In recent years though, these devices have started to chirp and sing with carefully designed tones and melodies. But crafting the "perfect" device sound takes skill, patience, and a lot of trial and error. Featuring Audiobrain Founder/Executive Producer Audrey Arbeeny, and Quiet Mark Founder Poppy Szkiler.

Belongs in the things that make you happy thread, but normally, that little sound at the end of the wash gives me just that little bit of anxiety. (Oh s**t, gotta hang it out now).

The other day I did a drum clean cycle, and the finishing jingle somehow sounded like a sweet tune. 😁

You can put an egg in a square box by dissolving the 'hard' shell in vinegar, leaving the membrane surrounding the egg white intact

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back