PITTSBURGH PENGUINS – 2017 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

Lik
Brades and makrus have both agreed the call was wrong here - but you're still going on about how good the technology is and how important it is to get the call right

Let's remove the coaches challenge then and review everything? I mean we need to get the right call...

Why not review missed calls at every whistle, not just the goals! Let's call some retroactive slashes and those borderline too many men penalties - it's important to get everything right after all

The Forsberg offside should never have been overturned - end of
Like i said agree to disagree mate. Yes the call was wrong yes the system has some kinks but i still feel theres a place for it in the long run. It happened in game one and nashville are looking the goods after todays mauling so lets move on yeah?

Rinne turned up tonight (not the toughest outing) and Murray not being lights out was the difference

The old adage that your goalie needs to be your best player rings true

Penguins had a chance early to have a multi-goal lead when Rinne was all over the place. Once the first period hit the halfway point it was almost all Nashville.

First time ever in a Penguins' playoff game that both Crosby and Malkin have been kept to 0 shots on goal.

Ekholm and Subban once again running the show when they are on the ice.

Only the Gaudreau goal was questionable and Cole gave him too much space to walk in.
Didn't like Cole's game tonight, next to no confidence when handling the puck.

The first goal wasn't good either..granted it was deflected and slightly changed angle, he was very slow in getting across from that cross ice pass...if he was quicker he probably saves that.

I think nashville will start peppering him glove side for the rest of the series

The first goal wasn't good either..granted it was deflected and slightly changed angle, he was very slow in getting across from that cross ice pass...if he was quicker he probably saves that.

I think nashville will start peppering him glove side for the rest of the series
He's always been a bit weaker glove side, not sure why teams haven't followed suit

How was the crowd noise when they announced the goal!
I know all teams talk about the home crowds being the 'extra man' but I feel especially in this series it really is the case for Nashville.

It was intense in Game 3 when the crowd were chanting to "Its all your fault!" to Murray after he let in the 2nd goal

Have you guys seen the trade rumour between Calgary and washington?

Apparently it's Bennett and kylington plus two 1sts for ovechkin.

Internet rumour. But still boy oh boy

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pens are playing great, but playoff hockey has taught me that a thrashing one game gets quickly erased from the memory. I think this series is still likely to go to 7.

Got to feel for Nashville. Put up a great fight and lost on a rough goal.

Incredibly happy :) Now just need the Demons to make it a perfect day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back