Photo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

maschina1.jpg

Have been passing the time getting back into making music as opposed to listening over the last couple of weeks -and climbing the learning curve with all the DAW tech out there now- love it.

Last edited:
And this!!! Not for the poor Impala(?) Obviously.
"Patience was the key to capturing this action shot of a cheetah hunting in Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya. Taken by amateur Chinese photographer Yi Liu, it won the Terrestrial Wildlife category."
12238958-4x3-xlarge.jpg

Another ripper photo.
New Scientist Default Image

Stars in the Milky Way’s central bulge have close encounters with one another
ESO/NASA/JPL-Caltech/M. Kornmesser/R. Hurt

Attachments

• eso1339a_web.jpg
    eso1339a_web.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 268
You guys might be able to help me. I want to buy some photos and prints for my office wall at home. I have a line drawing of each of my babies and my dad did two lumen prints for me. I've picked out two watercolours but they're by a Danish artist so I'd like to support people closer to home as well if possible.

View attachment 864616

Have been passing the time getting back into making music as opposed to listening over the last couple of weeks -and climbing the learning curve with all the DAW tech out there now- love it.

Wow. Good for you.
A friend of mine and myself are in a 'competition' as who's going to set up their old stereo equipment better. :)

Are you writing music?

Wow. Good for you.
A friend of mine and myself are in a 'competition' as who's going to set up their old stereo equipment better. :)

Are you writing music?

Hi Harks - in another life many years ago I played French Horn in the Sydney Youth Orchestra - always enjoyed music theory and composition so yeah I write my own music - the technology available today is just wonderful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fair amount of post work has gone into that happy - atb for the holiday season. :thumbsu:
The only Post was colour sliders, clarity and sky.

Edit:
For interest sake here is the photo snapped a couple seconds before but this is unedited a straight out of camera.

I was unhappy that the clouds decided to go MIA through out the day. No focus stacking or image blending EOSR7766.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back