News Peter Ladhams departs for Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Do people realise that Lil Pisty being a bit of a dickhead is precisely the reason some of us actually like him? We have too many nice guys and that's why we can't win when it matters.
There’s a difference between that and just being plain stupid. Lil Pisty often falls in the latter category.

Party Pete pissed off he is missing a good party at Bronte Beach tonight, so gave us a couple of frees in frustration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got spanked by an undersized bloke who isn't even really a ruckman in the second half.

Nuff said.

We didn't trade him because of on field indiscretions. He hardly had those.

No his on field attitude was OK with us, but Pete is apparently a bit of a hot head and that showed up today. There are some stories about off field indescretions and up until today I didn't think he was capable but now I know he is.

We didn't trade him because of on field indiscretions. He hardly had those.
Correct.
On field with us if anything he was too much the opposite - not enough mongrel.

Longmire not too fussed after match in his presser. I reckon the Swans are trying to get him to play "tougher", but he over cooked it with the brain fade yesterday. As Horse said "He'll learn".

Rooshitto's dip**** comment on air just after showed how true those Dumb and Dumber commercials with Tex weren't that far off the mark. Trying to give a smarmy back hander to Port, ends up making a twat of himself again!!! and insults a player in the process.

Wines was all class about it after the game in his interview. But seriously wines would be one of the last blokes I’d hit with a cheap one lol.

Lil Pisty is just dirty about all of those Brownlow votes Ollie stole off him last year.