PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know him either, but heath smith isnt that good anymore, he was in 4ths but hasnt really developed anymore since. nd too skinny

he still goes alrite though..tunga always seem to have skinny kids with a fair bit of skill like hayes and ford

he still goes alrite though..tunga always seem to have skinny kids with a fair bit of skill like hayes and ford
yes i agree, especially hayes!
here's what i think our interleague side should look like
and feel free to have a pick at it!

(FB) Ethan Hodgkin (Katunga) Sam Doyle (Kats) Shannon Aynsley (S.E)
(HB) Tom Clurey (Katty) Jake Thurstan (Kats) Nicholl Clurey (Katty)
(C) Aaryn Cormican (Dookie) Adam Hickey (Kats) Tim Belford (Dookie)
(HF) Andrew O'Connor (Dookie) Cody Irvine (Kats) Sam Bowmaker (Dookie)
(FF) Michael Danaher (Kats) Callan Aldridge (Katty) Brady Hayes (Tunga)

ON BALLERS INTERCHANGE
Ruck- Lachlan Sidebottom (Kats) 1. #28 (Rennie) 2. Evan Lowden(Dooks)
R/R- Terence Jones (Tunga) 3. Jack Judd (Tunga)4. Lachy Morrison (S.E)
Rover- Michael Robb (Dookie)

Team looks pretty good i would probably have dan clarke and maybe ayden dimatropolous from dookie in there somewhere. wat happened to katandra today probs should have won by more I'd reckon. same for us tho conditions were sh!t and missing a few but we still played crap.

ON BALLERS INTERCHANGE

pretty much a kats spine which is weird considering they're not that good a side.

outs: cal alridge tom clurey sam doyle

ins: dan clarke, that dimitri guy haha jarrod fountain

Team looks pretty good i would probably have dan clarke and maybe ayden dimatropolous from dookie in there somewhere. wat happened to katandra today probs should have won by more I'd reckon. same for us tho conditions were sh!t and missing a few but we still played crap.
yeh it was hard. i thought about those two. yeh lol we were 2.15 to 0.0 at half time lol how did dookie go?

pretty much a kats spine which is weird considering they're not that good a side.

outs: cal alridge tom clurey sam doyle

ins: dan clarke, that dimitri guy haha jarrod fountain
yeh, but they are about the same as the people their next too it wouldnt really make a difference to change them.

thats funny u say drop tom clurey considering he played bushies. and sam doyle is just so reliable 1 on 1, he very rarely gets beaten. i dont know what the talk about jarred fountain is for, he hardly gets a touch against us. but yeh probly could drop cal aldridge for dan clarke, i wouldnt put dimitropoulas in because it is a great backline and i think he only knows how to play backline

yeh, but they are about the same as the people their next too it wouldnt really make a difference to change them.

thats funny u say drop tom clurey considering he played bushies. and sam doyle is just so reliable 1 on 1, he very rarely gets beaten. i dont know what the talk about jarred fountain is for, he hardly gets a touch against us. but yeh probly could drop cal aldridge for dan clarke, i wouldnt put dimitropoulas in because it is a great backline and i think he only knows how to play backline

the way you look at fountain is the way i look at clurey, just my opinion mate, sam doyle is only good for a loose man in the backline, this is the interleague side right, his gonna come up against good opposition who will outrun him easily side step him with ease, im sure dimitropoulas would be better suited there because he has 'it' to match good forwards, not everyone has to be an on baller. cal alridge is lazy, cant handle a hard opposition, he only kicked heaps last year i think it was because he had good supply from his on ballers, he may of been good a few years later cos he was a bigger guy back then and brush anyone of easily but now its different and he wouldn't be my ff if i had the picola league to choose from

the way you look at fountain is the way i look at clurey, just my opinion mate, sam doyle is only good for a loose man in the backline, this is the interleague side right, his gonna come up against good opposition who will outrun him easily side step him with ease, im sure dimitropoulas would be better suited there because he has 'it' to match good forwards, not everyone has to be an on baller. cal alridge is lazy, cant handle a hard opposition, he only kicked heaps last year i think it was because he had good supply from his on ballers, he may of been good a few years later cos he was a bigger guy back then and brush anyone of easily but now its different and he wouldn't be my ff if i had the picola league to choose from

lol ok, i guess i can't say much if i havent seen much. (jarred fountain). you should see clurey play on a half decent day, u would be amazed by his athleticism. You would also be surprised of sam doyles movement, he actually moves quite well, and as u would imagine he busts through the packs all the time. i totally agree with u about cal aldridge, probly should have evan lowden at F/F cos cal is hungry as. he has a shot from anywhere, quite funny to watch really....

looks lyk strathy must be having a good year in the n/w comp sittin a game clear in 5th after finishing pretty much last last year any thoughts?:thumbsu:

looks lyk strathy must be having a good year in the n/w comp sittin a game clear in 5th after finishing pretty much last last year any thoughts?:thumbsu:

whats everyones thoughts on mark luci from strathmerton, apparently is pretty good and been playing seniors also played bushies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dunno how u couldnt rate clurey i think he is a gun got great athleticism great leap on him good skills..he runs rings round fountain mate

Out of Rennie, Shepp East and Katandra which 2 does everyone reckon will make finals? I think I would have to go with Katandra and Shepp East because Katandras best players e.g. thurstons hickey and Irvine are as good if not better than the best players of the top sides. Shepp East cause they are fairly strong across the ground and not Rennie because they have lost a few players and their worst 4-5 basically dont get a touch because they are 4ths.

whats everyones thoughts on mark luci from strathmerton, apparently is pretty good and been playing seniors also played bushies
super star have him in my team anyday of the week he is only 15 so he still got heeps of time left

ON BALLERS INTERCHANGE

would u put that ruckman from shepp east in he wins every tap got massive legs 2

yeh his a freak, wouldnt think his bottom age by how much he dominates, he definately has talent that kid

Out of Rennie, Shepp East and Katandra which 2 does everyone reckon will make finals? I think I would have to go with Katandra and Shepp East because Katandras best players e.g. thurstons hickey and Irvine are as good if not better than the best players of the top sides. Shepp East cause they are fairly strong across the ground and not Rennie because they have lost a few players and their worst 4-5 basically dont get a touch because they are 4ths.
i reckon katandra and rennie, rennie beat shep east by 70 od points

would u put that ruckman from shepp east in he wins every tap got massive legs 2
i went ok against him in the ruck. i agree his a big unit with tree trunk calfs, but he doesnt have great skill or the footy brain to play interleague, his pretty much only good for intimidation, and would be handy to have in a brawl

great game today in katandra and dookie..katandra lost by around 3-4 goals in the end but were right with dookie till 3qtr time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back