PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a lot of 3rds talk so I thought I'd start the thread

Whats the latest in all the teams.

Top idea marto, havnt got a clue mate, katandra 3rds are trying to organise a praccy match against congupna at the moment, any other praccy matches happening?

Top idea marto, havnt got a clue mate, katandra 3rds are trying to organise a praccy match against congupna at the moment, any other praccy matches happening?

Cheers Sonic

I can tell you that Dookie thirds are looking pretty good and have a practice match against Katunga on Saturday. Not full strength but pretty close to it.

Picked up new player Jayden Newbery (I think) who looks the goods and a few local such as Nick Geddes, Luke Harmer and Jesse Vella who are all strong players.

Yer dookies still trying to get their numbers up.. stil a lot more than last year though!:thumbsu: So how are the other teams going? Anyone got some updates?.. Other praccy matches going on?

Cheers Sonic

I can tell you that Dookie thirds are looking pretty good and have a practice match against Katunga on Saturday. Not full strength but pretty close to it.

Picked up new player Jayden Newbery (I think) who looks the goods and a few local such as Nick Geddes, Luke Harmer and Jesse Vella who are all strong players.

So ive heard,go to school with JV.I think he told me who you are 2 marto. yeah heard about all those boys,all looked alright when we met last season.

Haha. Thanks hands_open (JV). What about Katandra who are their better players going to be this year.
Andrew and luke riordan...sean gledhill, andrew white could be good if he was fit and had the heart and dedication...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dookie had a good session on Thursday night. Numbers are looking good.

Tim Wheeler 'Tassie' new third coach.

Katunga def Dookie >> 10. 12. 72 to 5. 8. 38 (scores might be a bit out by the way)

The Dookie boys looked pretty fit with the pre season paying off well. They were able to keep within in a couple of goals with Katunga until a couple of goals were scored by Katunga in the last few minutes. Dooks had pretty good numbers out there and there are a few that are looking promising for the upcoming season. Katunga will be up there again once finals come around. Cheers

Katunga def Dookie >> 10. 12. 72 to 5. 8. 38 (scores might be a bit out by the way)

The Dookie boys looked pretty fit with the pre season paying off well. They were able to keep within in a couple of goals with Katunga until a couple of goals were scored by Katunga in the last few minutes. Dooks had pretty good numbers out there and there are a few that are looking promising for the upcoming season. Katunga will be up there again once finals come around. Cheers
thanks for the update... who were the better players for each team.. how did luke harmer go for dookie..:)

thats good.. who were the better players for each team do u no?

All the Dookie boys had a fair crack and the work load was shared pretty well over a lot of players. Goals were >> 2 to Sammy Bowmaker, 2 to J'den Newbegin and the 1 to Lukey Harmer (might not be exact figures). If we had a few more boys at trainings we might be able to work on a few things
For Katunga i dont know hardly any of their names:confused: but josh evans played well as did a few others

All the Dookie boys had a fair crack and the work load was shared pretty well over a lot of players. Goals were >> 2 to Sammy Bowmaker, 2 to J'den Newbegin and the 1 to Lukey Harmer (might not be exact figures). If we had a few more boys at trainings we might be able to work on a few things
For Katunga i dont know hardly any of their names:confused: but josh evans played well as did a few others
Josh Evans is a hack and feeds off everyone else's hard work..how did u find seniors hands open?

Josh Evans is a hack and feeds off everyone else's hard work..how did u find seniors hands open?

Thats a fair point. Who do you rekon would have been in the best for dookie? Yer it was alright.. wasn't on for too long though. Geddes played pretty well i thought

Thats a fair point. Who do you rekon would have been in the best for dookie? Yer it was alright.. wasn't on for too long though. Geddes played pretty well i thought
top 6 best for dookie(actual dookie players): Harmer, Bowey, Geddes, Jesse Vella, Anton, Newbs...darcy didnt stand out but kept his 6 foot 7 opponent very quiet! what u reckon hands open??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back