PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I wouldn't think that both Dookie and Tunga would make the finals, I pretty sure that they wouldn't beat the likes of Deni, Finley, Mul, Echuca or Numurkah, if they did make the finals they'd be struggling for 6th spot at best...

if numurkah are in the top 6 in mfl dookie would easily make it they would flog numurkah

if numurkah are in the top 6 in mfl dookie would easily make it they would flog numurkah

Numurkah are actually pretty good mate. Have you seen them play?

I'd say your thinking of Numurkah teams in the past few years. They're a different team this year.

i'm not a professional at knowledge on the murray league but heres a bit of mathematical statistics for ya
dookie beat congupna by 4 goals
congupna lost to mulwala by 1 goal
congupna lost to numurkah by 1 goal
then its a big call to say that dookie cant beat mul and numurkah if mathematically they work out to be 3 goals better than mulwala and numurkah but yes i know what u who disagree are thinking, there are lots of things to take into account like injuries, conditions, maybe someone playing seniors, just having a s**t day but just saying it would be a good one to watch

i'm not a professional at knowledge on the murray league but heres a bit of mathematical statistics for ya
then its a big call to say that dookie cant beat mul and numurkah if mathematically they work out to be 3 goals better than mulwala and numurkah but yes i know what u who disagree are thinking, there are lots of things to take into account like injuries, conditions, maybe someone playing seniors, just having a s**t day but just saying it would be a good one to watch

mathematical? are you serious? haha

can you work something out so the Deni rams win seniors win the flag? we need it?

but you cant because that not how footy works mate. stats dont mean alot when you are comparing these teams. and as my mate flash said. the match between dookie and congupna was a praccy match.. how do we even know who was playing? how can you compare to sides from a pre season match.

Your maths means bugger all mate.

As has been said a few times now, footy doesn't work that way. You can't say one team will beat another team based on other results, especially in a practice match.

I'll give you an example. We played in the Stanhope Pre-Season series and made the GF against Rumbalara, and they beat us by a couple of goals.

Looking at our ladder at the moment, we're 4th, and Rumba are last, with no wins. We play Rumba in a week or two, I'd say we'd beat them.

You say Dookie beat COngupna by 4 goals. We beat Congupna by about 11 goals, and we're 4th in our league. So if you want to use that game to back-up your argument, you'd struggle to make the 6 in our league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Numurkah are actually pretty good mate. Have you seen them play?

I'd say your thinking of Numurkah teams in the past few years. They're a different team this year.

yeah mate i have..have u seen dookie play??

mathematical? are you serious? haha

can you work something out so the Deni rams win seniors win the flag? we need it?

but you cant because that not how footy works mate. stats dont mean alot when you are comparing these teams. and as my mate flash said. the match between dookie and congupna was a praccy match.. how do we even know who was playing? how can you compare to sides from a pre season match.
yes i know, like i said there is many things to take into account, i'm not saying that it would be the exact result, i was just giving stats

1 bowmaker
2 a oconnor
3 belford
4 lowden
5 robb
i knew i forgot someone, belford!
1. michael robb
2. sam bowmaker
3. andrew oçonnor
4. tim belford
5. aaryn cormican
i reckon its weird how 4 of ur 5 best players are on ballers and only 2 of our onballers are in our best but against dookie our midfeild went pretty good, even though we got flogged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back