Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2021 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade Alert

Turtles receive Warriors Future 1st and Pick 53

Warriors receive Cam Guthrie

Bowski to confirm
Confirmed, pleasure as always Tender.

Now who wants to get their hands on 'Elite' key forward Jeremy Finlayson, I might be able to be swayed into letting this generational talent go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you everyone for joining the league, I'm going to set the delisting date as the 25th of Feb at which point we can look to the draft shortly after.

If I'm correct, the SSP officially ends on the 9th of March, can I please get peoples thoughts on starting the draft after that ends and hopefully avoiding last years draft debacle, we also get the benefit of seeing the pre-season games play out.

I don’t think we can do the draft in a week. It usually takes about 3ish from memory. Unless you are aggressive with the clock.

I think we just need to set a date on when we can add the SSP through the waivers (12 PM on the first Monday after they are added or something) It’s good because the lower teams get first crack but it opens up the waiver order a bit so it’s strategic.

I think this year people would have mellowed on the SSP picks anyway after last year people went nuts for Hunter (delisted) and Wood (not great).

I don’t think we can do the draft in a week. It usually takes about 3ish from memory. Unless you are aggressive with the clock.

I think we just need to set a date on when we can add the SSP through the waivers (12 PM on the first Monday after they are added or something) It’s good because the lower teams get first crack but it opens up the waiver order a bit so it’s strategic.

I think this year people would have mellowed on the SSP picks anyway after last year people went nuts for Hunter (delisted) and Wood (not great).
Yeah we've never managed to get the draft started after all the preseason games. I think its reasonable to start after a week of preseason or whenever really the only truly fair way would be to draft fully before a single preseason game is played or after the full preseason but neither is easy to organize due to none of us being paid like the professional list managers we are... :D

Yeah we've never managed to get the draft started after all the preseason games. I think its reasonable to start after a week of preseason or whenever really the only truly fair way would be to draft fully before a single preseason game is played or after the full preseason but neither is easy to organize due to none of us being paid like the professional list managers we are... :D
What, you do not have a sponsor to play this? Oh well. The Therabody TenderWarriors are looking forward to the draft, whenever it will be!

I wanted to set a trade block but had the horrible realisation I have no good depth this season and very average picks to make moves happen.

My best 22 is starting to look very good. A few injuries would be very bad though. Here’s hoping for some gems in the 3rd round of the draft…

Trade Block:
Hind

That is all.

Last edited:
TRADE ALERT:

The Wellington Wise Guys have finally cleared all players on their Trade Block after finalising a deal with the ever professional **** and Swimming football club.

WWG Trade: Hind, Fisher and a 3rd round pick originally tied to MTD.

**** Trade: Their 2nd round pick, their future 2nd round pick and Nathan O’Driscoll.

NoPositiveTests! to confirm.

Bowski to note the pick swaps.

TRADE ALERT:

The Wellington Wise Guys have finally cleared all players on their Trade Block after finalising a deal with the ever professional **** and Swimming football club.

WWG Trade: Hind, Fisher and a 3rd round pick originally tied to MTD.

**** Trade: Their 2nd round pick, their future 2nd round pick and Nathan O’Driscoll.

NoPositiveTests! to confirm.

Bowski to note the pick swaps.
How does Fisher feel about being dumped after he wasn't even told he could be traded?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back