Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2021 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowski

Club Legend
May 14, 2007
Shenanigan
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtic
Welcome to the season thread for year 5! In case anyone forgot, these are the rules.

-Minimum of 3 draft picks used by each team in the annual draft each season
-Players eligible to be drafted each season are those selected in the NAB AFL draft, the Rookie draft, the pre-season draft, any players in the free agent pool at the end of the previous season and any category B/international rookies.

New Rule regarding Pre-Season Supplemental Selection Period (SSP)

-if a player has been officially signed before the draft but isn't reflected in UF, they are available in the draft. Placeholder rule applies and the Coach must announce who they are actually drafting in the Draft thread.

-If the player is signed after or during the draft, they are not eligible to be drafted and will be available as a free agent whenever they do appear.

-If a player on your list is delisted IRL and then becomes a chance to be re-listed, you must declare your intention before the draft begins and draft a placeholder.

Scoring will be as follows:
9 categories which will be weighted as:
2 points awarded for winning the following categories: Kicks, handballs, marks, hitouts, tackles, total score
1 point awarded for winning the following categories: frees for, frees against, goal scoring accuracy %
All captain's statistics will be doubled, vice captain's statistics will be doubled if a team's captain doesn't play

- At the end of the regular season the top 8 sides will playoff in the finals in the same format as real life.
- There will be no cap on the number of delistings or draft picks used, just the minimum of using 3 draft picks. There will however be a cap of 5 free agency moves used during the season, which begins as soon as the draft is finished.
-Trading during the season is allowed, there is no cap on trading, you may trade at any stage in the year except between 21 July 2019 and the grand final.
-Draft pick trading is allowed for one season ahead only.

LEAGUE HISTORY

Grand Final

Reggie's Rabble ( reggie ) defeated The Bottles Rockets ( Dignan )

League medal winner

Patrick Dangerfield (Stoney's Stars)

Grand Final

Stoney's stars ( Stoney ) defeated Wellington Wise Guys (Wise Guy Sam )

League Medal Winner

Tom Mitchell (Mitchell to Daniher)

Grand Final

Lolern Bulldogs (Zim^zuM) defeated Mitchell to Daniher (Drew23) 10-5

League Medal

Jack Macrae (Mitchell to Daniher)

Grand Final

tenderWARRIORS (tenderwarrior) defeated Viney's Troopers (deeman87)

League Medal

-

Managers currently registered

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers - Commish
Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys
barnabyjones - Enormohead (previously Wax on Westhoff)
Chipmunk - Vlevet Urethra
Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs
Bowski - Thornbury Turtles - Commish
Go Balls Deep - Go Balls Deep (Previously Eastside Eagles)
tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors
Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher
reggie - Reggie's Rabble
NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming
Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs
SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers
flaps - Rat City Ravens

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers (VT) -, TT 3rd, VT 4th, VT 5th, VT 6th

Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys (WWG) - ,WWG 2nd, WWG 3rd, MTD 3rd, PP 3rd, WWG 4th, WWG 5th, WWG 6th

barnabyjones - Enormohead (EH) -EH 1st, EH 2nd, EH 3rd, EH 4th, EH 5th, EH 6th

ClarkeM - Velvet Urethra -VU 1st, VU 2nd, VU 3rd, VU 4th, VU 5th, VU 6th

Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs (TFG) - TFG 1st, LB 1st, VT 1st, TFG 2nd, TFG 3rd, TFG 4th, TFG 5th, TFG 6th

Bowski - Thornbury Turtles (TT) - TT 1st, TT 2nd, VT 2nd, VT 3rd, TT 4th, TT 5th, TT 6th,

Go Balls Deep- GoBallsDeep (GDP) - GDP 1st, GDP 2nd, GDP 3rd, TW 3rd, GDP 4th, GDP 5th, GDP 6th

tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors (TW) - TW 2nd, LB 3rd, TT 3rd , TW 4th, TW 5th, TW 6th

Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher (MTD) - MTD 1st, MTD 2nd, MTD 4th, MTD 5th, MTD 6th

reggie - Reggie's Rabble (RR) - RR 1st, RR 2nd, RR 3rd, RR 4th, RR 5th, RR 6th

NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming (TAS) - TAS 1st, TAS 2nd, TAS 3rd, TAS 4th, TAS 5th, TAS 6th

Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs (LB) - TW 1st, WWG 1st, LB 2nd, LB 4th, , LB 6th

SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers (PP) - PP 1st, PP 2nd PP 3rd, PP 4th, PP 5th, PP 6th

flaps - Rat City Ravens (RCR) - RCR 1st, RCR 2nd, RCR 3rd, RCR 4th, RCR 5th, RCR 6th

Last edited:
Reserved for trades

Viney's Troopers Receive Toby Greene & Jack Darling
Flaming Galahs Receive Hayden Young, Conor Stone & VT First Round Pick

Flaming Galahs Receive Xavier O'Neill, Ian Hill, J.Worrell, Shannon Neale and LB 1st Round
Lolern Bulldogs Receive Scott Pendlebury, Dyson Heppell, Riley O'Brien to

Last edited:

Alright crew, we got through the draft. Once again, thanks for the understanding with the SSP dramas. Rules in place now so we'll be sweet for next season.

Good luck to everyone for the new season, particularly our new coaches.

If people felt like being particularly helpful please PM me the trades you've made so I can adjust the picks for next season.

Alright crew, we got through the draft. Once again, thanks for the understanding with the SSP dramas. Rules in place now so we'll be sweet for next season.

If people felt like being particularly helpful please PM me the trades you've made so I can adjust the picks for next season.

i think the future picks are up to date up until the last couple pages of the off season thread

Swap my future 1st for Zim^zuM future 3rd

Give my future 3rd to Go Balls Deep

This is valid up until March 3, any picks traded after that youll have to add on

FUTURE PICKS TRADED

- TurboWarriors future 1st to Lolern Bulldogs
- Lolern Bulldogs future 3rd to TurboWarriors
- Viney's Troopers 2nd & 3rd to Thornbury Turtles
- Thornbury Turtles 3rd to Viney's Troopers

Thanks Bowski and deeman87 for your efforts this offseason. It's much appreciated :)

Alright guys, tx for your patience this off season, got there in the end. Go Balls Deep i've reset your free agent signings to 0. Brandon Ellis trade vetoed at the request of managers involved. Ready to roll. Good luck for the season everyone! :D

(Yes we know the future draft picks arent updated yet)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to everyone this season. It's nice to have some sort of fantasy normality back (before the subs get exploited)
Hard to see them get exploited, as if they use it on a player whose injury means they are not available for at least 12 days, the clubs risk sanctions for bringing the game into disrepute.. it is bloody messy though

Oh yeh so should we go back to first Saturday of the round for line up changes or stay so you can change your lineup mid round?

Have changed it back to first Saturday game for lineup and captain changes for now, but if people prefer mid round changes lemme know and we can vote on it.

Last edited:
Oh yeh so should we go back to first Saturday of the round for line up changes or stay so you can change your lineup mid round?

Have changed it back to first Saturday game for lineup and captain changes for now, but if people prefer mid round changes lemme know and we can vote on it.
I think we should discuss mid round changes with teams announced the night before a game. As I understand it, the Sunday teams won’t be announced until 5.45pm on Saturday night. It’s going to be chaos if we can’t adjust lines ups after Saturday first game in my opinion.

I think we should discuss mid round changes with teams announced the night before a game. As I understand it, the Sunday teams won’t be announced until 5.45pm on Saturday night. It’s going to be chaos if we can’t adjust lines ups after Saturday first game in my opinion.
Yep no I just realised that earlier when I saw Sunday teams werent announced, but was at the game and had little battery. I've changed it back so you can change your teams mid round.

Yeah i agree with this. Traditionally I've liked the risk/reward of First Saturday game + loophole on Thurs/Fri matches, but as the AFL have screwed us all with the 24 hours + a sub, i think we're better off to be as flexible as possible from here on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back