Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2021 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the season!
Phenomenal, only one new coach this season. creamPIES if you want to PM me your email address I'll give you control of Chipmunks old team. You have a jealousy inducing ruck division and a good blend of youth and experience.

I know you mention having coached in leagues before, but please be mindful of your trades early on as you come to grips with your team and the league.

I know you mention having coached in leagues before, but please be mindful of your trades early on as you come to grips with your team and the league.
Yeah be warned, some of the other coaches will try and take advantage of you.

I'll give you a key pointer: rucks are useless in this comp - but as a welcome gesture i'll be happy to give you something for your remaining rucks, so you don't have to delist them for nothing...

Phenomenal, only one new coach this season. creamPIES if you want to PM me your email address I'll give you control of Chipmunks old team. You have a jealousy inducing ruck division and a good blend of youth and experience.

Sent you a pm mate

Reggie's Rabble delist

David Mackay
Tom Rockliff
Archie Smith
Jack Lonie
Michael Hartley
Brett Bewley
Damon Greaves

Potential to delist others before the deadline

Will start a new thread when I next have a spare moment to do it properly.

For now here are my delistings;

James Cousins
Jay Rantall

One more to come but list spots are tight, potentially Anderson depending on his vacc status

Trade Block
Cam Guthrie
Finlayson
Sholl

VT Trade Block - Corbett, Winder, Simpson, Dalhaus, Schultz, Lloyd, Prior, Caddy, future picks assuming were allowed to trade them come draft day Bowski? I have too many depth forwards, need some depth defenders and another gun mid or 2. Also wouldnt mind a higher pick in this draft if anyone is selling.

Will start a new thread when I next have a spare moment to do it properly.

For now here are my delistings;

James Cousins
Jay Rantall

One more to come but list spots are tight, potentially Anderson depending on his vacc status

Trade Block
Cam Guthrie
Finlayson
Sholl

Did you get my PM mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So am I alright to delist the players I want or is my list mixed up with someone else’s?
Also out of curiosity does anyone know what my draft hand looks like?

Last edited:
So am I alright to delist the players I want or is my list mixed up with someone else’s?
Also out of curiosity does anyone know what my draft hand looks like?
Oh i was kidding sry man, bad joke... you're fine to delist players...

I believe your draft hand is 5, 19 and every 14 picks after that as your team made no trades regarding picks afaik.

I think this is the draft order and there's a list of traded picks on the front page.

Awesome, cheers mate.
I’m really keen on moving up to 1 or 2, so whoever has those picks lmk if you wanna discuss a deal to move down a few spots.

Mitchell to daniher will delist Anthony Mcdonald-Tippa
Jared polec
Aidan Bonar
I think I have another spare list spot as well (perhaps someone retired?)

May consider trades for the following, though some will take a very good offer
Tom Mitchell
Rory Laird
Will snelling
Dylan Shiel
Brodie Mihochek
Matt Kennedy
Dan Mckenzie
John noble

Last edited:
Velvet urethra delist
Z.Langdon