Ovens and King Football League 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Who were the Greta signings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who were the Greta signings?

One new signing is an ex-B&F at our club from a number of years back. The other?? Well you can keep Hopper McCormack for a "cameo" appearance.

Because in the next week or so Greta will announce that a high profile ex-AFL Premiership player will play a game for our club early in the season.
Think Akermanis in 2011 & you'd be getting close!!!
This is an awesome coup for our club & a great return for the hard work done by a number of our committee members.
The league have sanctioned a change of day & venue with the game to be held on a Sunday in Wang.
There will be a press release soon & all will be revealed then.

I'm hearing Campbell Brown against king valley round 2

Interesting that I saw the Bunyip reply to your post and then delete it straight away. He said
“You’ve got very big ears than.” so I wonder if he had confirmed it in saying that...

Interesting that I saw the Bunyip reply to your post and then delete it straight away. He said
“You’ve got very big ears than.” so I wonder if he had confirmed it in saying that...

Have heard similar from a number of sources already but I won't be confirming one way or another on this forum!
Certainly not Ben Cousins though.

One new signing is an ex-B&F at our club from a number of years back. The other?? Well you can keep Hopper McCormack for a "cameo" appearance.

Because in the next week or so Greta will announce that a high profile ex-AFL Premiership player will play a game for our club early in the season.
Think Akermanis in 2011 & you'd be getting close!!!
This is an awesome coup for our club & a great return for the hard work done by a number of our committee members.
The league have sanctioned a change of day & venue with the game to be held on a Sunday in Wang.
There will be a press release soon & all will be revealed then.

Rumour around this week Bunyip is that they are both former players......

Rumour around this week Bunyip is that they are both former players......

And as usual you'd be right Slim.

We're waiting until all the focus is off the weekends AFL game before offering a Press Release to the Chronicle with details.
Mate, feel free to weave your magic as you did last year & create a 2014 thread for the masses.

We're waiting until all the focus is off the weekends AFL game before offering a Press Release to the Chronicle with details.
Mate, feel free to weave your magic as you did last year & create a 2014 thread for the masses.[/quote

Both will be very handy for you guys Bunyip.....:thumbsu:

Mate, feel free to weave your magic as you did last year & create a 2014 thread for the masses.

Sounds very good for Greta! Remember it's the o&k! Press release??? Wouldn't you just ring Scott up and do an article like everyone else?

Sounds very good for Greta! Remember it's the o&k! Press release??? Wouldn't you just ring Scott up and do an article like everyone else?

Mate we're no longer like everyopne else, something had to change given the clubs fall last year.
I'll drop in to see Scott Monday & hand him what we've drafted for print.
Very early days yet, no rash predictions from this little duck but things appears to be changing for the good which is promising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's happening with the Campbell brown Greta game bunyip? Didn't see a press release in the local paper...

How could you? Considering bunyip said he was going to see Scotty on Monday that would make it impossible to have read it in the paper, as the next paper isn't due out till tomorrow! For your sake I hope it is in tomorrow's paper as the suspense seems to be killing you.

Fridays paper is usually the big paper of the week so maybe you will have to wait until then!

From what I was told on the weekend from a KV committee member, Greta have not even contacted
KV committee or president so they dont know anything about it . would think if it was KV they were playing
they would contact them first . I think you will find its anouther club they are talking to.

Not many reports on O&K footy seeing we are only 4 weeks from the start of the season . Scott must be snowed under now his offsider has taken a position with the Hub
Anyone know how the new Goorambat club is going , are they getting any new player , whats there numbers at training, Also will they be running out with new style jumpers or are they sticking to the old ones as it seems Tatong & Swanpool are not joining with them

From what I was told on the weekend from a KV committee member, Greta have not even contacted
KV committee or president so they dont know anything about it . would think if it was KV they were playing
they would contact them first . I think you will find its anouther club they are talking to.

Not many reports on O&K footy seeing we are only 4 weeks from the start of the season . Scott must be snowed under now his offsider has taken a position with the Hub
Anyone know how the new Goorambat club is going , are they getting any new player , whats there numbers at training, Also will they be running out with new style jumpers or are they sticking to the old ones as it seems Tatong & Swanpool are not joining with them

You may wish to find yourself another source for an update because the opposition coach is rapt to be given an opportunity to play that particular day.
You will notice there's no names, venues or dates mentioned from me yet, I'll let you all try & "join the dots" until we announce details.
Discussions have been had at length with the opposition club so to quote your good self "I think you will find" you're totally wrong.

The press release was to introduce our 5 new players & nothing else at this stage. However in the last week that figure has doubled to 10 new players (see previous posts) so it's been put on ice until numbers are clarified.

It doesn't matter what a coach says, it has to go through a club's committee first. Especially if a coach isn't on the committee to start with...

We better believe Ratpack then shall we?
From now on I'll rely on him for my updates with respect to Greta's plans.

It just makes you wonder how much communication has really gone on coming from a club which is driving this idea, creating so much hype, and already has had it supposedly “sanctioned” by the league…

We better believe Ratpack then shall we?
From now on I'll rely on him for my updates with respect to Greta's plans.

Seems everything is on the Up out at Greta Bunyip ...Good to see ..Players jumping on board everywhere and more to come ...Cameo games ..Been critical of Greta in the past , so good to see ! ..Ok Bunyip ..lets here some predictions where are Greta going to finish this year ? and whose playing off in the Grand Final ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back