Status
Not open for further replies.

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Has anyone got any news about this league? Heard that Benella All Blacks are the side to beat under the guidance of super coach Peter Sheehan. A great coach who takes the game seriously and demands professionalism. Did hear that Dean Laidley was keen to have him as an assistant.:thumbsu:

Re: Ovens and KIng FL

Told Nth he wanted 500 a game! I can assure you!
Interesting JB, so do you know if he straight up asked for that? Cos I believe they threw a figure at him then he asked for travelling expenses on top of that. Not that it matters anyway, as he decided not to play there. If he went to Wang he'd be on a figure no where near that.

Interesting JB, so do you know if he straight up asked for that? Cos I believe they threw a figure at him then he asked for travelling expenses on top of that. Not that it matters anyway, as he decided not to play there. If he went to Wang he'd be on a figure no where near that.

I dunno if he'd be physically strong enough to play as a key pos player in the O&m

I dunno if he'd be physically strong enough to play as a key pos player in the O&m
Definately hear what you're saying slim. Not taking anything away from the bloke - he has more than proven himself at O&K level, but O&M is a whole different ball game. I'd image he'd need to put in a solid pre season if he wanted to perform well in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back