Ovens and King 2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Marc "killer" Kilner will be a good addition. A key role for sides with playing coaches is someone strong to run the sidelines on game days. I'm not sure whether they have had that up until this point, and he knows a lot of the young guys in town so it may help bring a few of the next generation through the club also.

Will have some big news on Glenrowan in Monday's paper. Hopefully have an update on Bright later in the week.
Nonch I am hearing down here that Bright might be about to land a NFL DIV1 100 goal a season big forward for next season. One of young Lovey`s mates?

Nonch I am hearing down here that Bright might be about to land a NFL DIV1 100 goal a season big forward for next season. One of young Lovey`s mates?

That would certainly complement their list nicely, particularly if Love can come back fully fit as well. I'm afraid I haven't been able to follow up on Bright at this stage due to more pressing matters, but I'll be interested to see if this is true!!

Marc "killer" Kilner will be a good addition. A key role for sides with playing coaches is someone strong to run the sidelines on game days. I'm not sure whether they have had that up until this point, and he knows a lot of the young guys in town so it may help bring a few of the next generation through the club also.

Jason McPhail was previously doing the job that Killer will be taking on. And Jason, who has taken over from Casey as president, was the first to say that it is a huge upgrade.

Any names ? Only 100 goal kicker in the nfl div1 would have been Harvey and that was over 5 years ago .

I hear there might be a bit going on out at the bat cave. Possibly a new coach. Fresh from Benalla saints and hear he is bringing a few of his mates. Don't know any names as yet. Anyone else heard anything

The bat cave has been working on a coach from Benalla saints for years. The bloke has a connection to the club but is never quite ready....maybe 2016 is the year that will change. Good luck to them, go bats

I hear there might be a bit going on out at the bat cave. Possibly a new coach. Fresh from Benalla saints and hear he is bringing a few of his mates. Don't know any names as yet. Anyone else heard anything

Shane "Yappa" McKean is the name that's been mentioned since the weekend.... Good pickup for the Bats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all blacks should of held off 5 to 6 weeks and would of got a decent new coach and even better player slim.

Mate I'm happy to pass your thoughts on to our new coach but the only thing I'd be missing is your name and your own resume....

Financial nouse being a bloke going through a divorce and putting money into the footy club so he could hide it from the Mrs? I'm sure we could still be playing at Swanpool if our money grew on trees and bought players in. If all goes to plan with John O'Donohue next week we could be on the right track.
So its been 3 months now has john O'Donoghue side tracked you or put you on the wrong track. I did warn you

So its been 3 months now has john O'Donoghue side tracked you or put you on the wrong track. I did warn you[/QUOTE

Nice to see someone cares Guido66. Unfortunately unless you have been stalked online and social media in an attempt to defame and discredit your character I would suggest you have no idea what certain people are capable of. Certain people will stop at nothing to personally attact anyone who dares to question them. There is a reason why not much gets posted on this anymore, and no one in this league will ever believe the dispicable actions of certain people.

Have Whorouly or Greta named coaches for 2016 yet?

Any of you tech savvy people out there started or can start a new thread for 2016?

So its been 3 months now has john O'Donoghue side tracked you or put you on the wrong track. I did warn you

Sorry for the delay... I have been in South America doing some altitude training ahead of the 2016 season. Feeling fresh and ready to go for the pre season ahead. Still unsure of what is going to play out, still holding onto hope and in constant discussions with him, so hopefully the next season or two we will turn it around. We already have interest from players in the area that want to come back, so it's exciting times around Swanny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back