News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

They might be s**t but Fantasia is never fit.
If McEntee was never fit and therefore never taking a spot in our side, it would be an improvement.

"Even though he didn't play many games for us, in terms of a bloke that helped our culture he was absolutely fantastic" - D. Koch on Fantasia 1/11/2023

What the fukc are we running down there? lol
Koch is such a dickhead.
"Helped our culture"....jeezus David just * off already!

"Even though he didn't play many games for us, in terms of a bloke that helped our culture he was absolutely fantastic" - D. Koch on Fantasia 1/11/2023

We exist to produce shitty podcast content.

Koch is pathologically incapable of admitting he's made a mistake anytime ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did a great podcast.

Pity he didn't go to Collingwood, Darcy Moore's main squeeze Dee Salmin could have found him a gig on JJJ.

Go * a goat fantasia we paid your wage for two years while you pulled a hammy walking to the car and sat on the sidelines you weak campaigner so much for " being home sick" thought that was why you came to port i think you owe port to be honest but hey its all about the money these days

Yeah, I really wanted Fantasia to work out and I think chasing him was a pretty good idea but we should've done our homework on him and if we did, we would've burnt a couple of picks on him.

Just a very frustrating time with Fantasia on the list. You've got huge potential with a player we really needed to fire in a position of need but injuries and a lack of real conditioning and what seems to be a poor attitude to physical work and really a lack of overall virility mixed with narcissistic tendencies and not playing through light injuries must have put the coaching staff into fits this year.

By the end of 2023, he was playing decent footy in the Magoos but I think he had gotten the goat of the coaching staff during the year and even though he could've been picked for finals, they went with Jed.

Fantasia seemed more at home with media and podcasting and seems likeable enough but just lost opportunities of kicking some dynamic goals for us and winning games of footy. He's the type of player who would not be playing because he had a migraine and you would be kinda whatever.

He was always high risk high reward. This is why we shouldn't be overpaying for blokes just because they "fill a need". Because you need to factor in to your payment the fact that a lot of the time trades like this are gonna turn out like this.

He was always high risk high reward. This is why we shouldn't be overpaying for blokes just because they "fill a need". Because you need to factor in to your payment the fact that a lot of the time trades like this are gonna turn out like this.
Yeah, the List Management Team has to be a bit more prudential with their selections of FA and trades. They seem to want to give up a bit too much when a guy is on the radar.

There are different types of trades but the Jack Watts, Orazia Fantasia type of trade rarely works out. There is an air of desperation and you have to look at why the player is not quite performing at their former club.

It is best if there is quite an obvious reason they are not performing like Aliir at Sydney or even Jr Burger to the Hawks.

Overall, we've very much overpaid for the 4 guys this off season who fill needs. I have a pretty good feeling about most of these guys but we will see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back