No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

I've said it before, but when are one of the FOUR umpires going to stand in line with the mark (behind or in front) and call immediately when someone runs off their line when shooting for goal?

It's farcical, the kicker can be level with the mark and the player on the mark is still rooted to the ground because of no play-on call.

they dont hate them anymore, that was 15-20 years ago

they are seen as a cash cow now

when theyre shite their crowds are really bad

Based on what? What have the AFL done for Carlton in the last 15-20 years that make you think that? Give a few free's to McKay & Curnow. What else have they done to help them? I personally do not see it.

Based on what? What have the AFL done for Carlton in the last 15-20 years that make you think that? Give a few free's to McKay & Curnow. What else have they done to help them? I personally do not see it.
wait a few months

i'd be more pissed about them missing easy shots in the 1st quarter and having the ball in the forward half for 66% of the game. the constant umpy bashing hear is tedious.

I only mentioned the umps because I don’t believe that poster was really a Carlton fan. If they were why would they care about us talking about Geelong in this thread?

I’m sure you know there are many posters masquerading as fans of one club when it’s clear it’s a fake account and they actually follow another club. I think that was the case here.

I only mentioned the umps because I don’t believe that poster was really a Carlton fan. If they were why would they care about us talking about Geelong in this thread?

I’m sure you know there are many posters masquerading as fans of one club when it’s clear it’s a fake account and they actually follow another club. I think that was the case here.
:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously though - how the * have we not done this yet? After 4 years or rectum tearing.

Club needs to grow a sack with some marbles in it
Our club is gutless these guys get sucked on the * every game and they are complaining , meanwhile at Tigerland we bend over and say please may I have another

Club should pay yze fine and let him rip these corrupt dogs to shreds in the presser

Agree. Do it smart, don't be classes about it.

Do it in the tone of

" As a club, we just feel bad for our supporters. We have 100,000 of them that are willing to invest their hard earned money into the club, the game & at a time when the cost of living is making life really hard to Australians, we just feel bad for them having to spend money to come and see the game when its conducted like this".

Say it in a way that clearly lets them know.... don't take the Tiger $buck$ for granted. Don't rant. Don't be chest pounding. Say it in a way that lets the AFL know - we can stop getting our supporters to care if you want to keep doing this.

Faaaark these campaigners have short memories

Richo was the original, he started the big forward with a tank on the wing and almost won a brownlow

Nick Reiwoldt followed (not as well) but still decent

Now they acting like Geelong created it
IMG_3001.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back