No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Why worry about it? What will be will be. Surely there's better things to talk about on here besides Geelong?...

And if you really are a Carlton fan, you must be pissed about the umpiring you got yesterday against Geelong. You didn’t get the armchair ride like you normally do. Why do you care what we talk about on here?

And if you really are a Carlton fan, you must be pissed about the umpiring you got yesterday against Geelong. You didn’t get the armchair ride like you normally do. Why do you care what we talk about on here?
Until Patrick Cripps gets constantly called out by the umps for throwing the ball then I'll feel sorry for them getting a few dodgy decisions against.
Until then they are still one of the most ump assisted sides going round.

Doesn't worry me. Carlton weren't good enough in the end. Simple as that. People need to grow up and move on.

u miss carltoon umpiring last 6 weeks champion ?

It's just funny. People saying the AFL is umpiring Carlton to a flag. They aren't, they are perhaps umpiring them to a top 4 spot, but the Flag will be GWS & Geelong or Sydney. The AFL will love that a lot more.

Carlton are far from being the AFL darlings, history tells you that

It's just funny. People saying the AFL is umpiring Carlton to a flag. They aren't, they are perhaps umpiring them to a top 4 spot, but the Flag will be GWS & Geelong or Sydney. The AFL will love that a lot more.

Carlton are far from being the AFL darlings, history tells you that
my tip is carltoon for the flag

colonwood was my tip last year

what is happening is just too obvious

richo just roasted the stand rule on 3aw

its 17 vs 18 he said

Its the dumbest rule in any sport in the world. It legit dumbs the contest down & ruined the sport as a spectacle. First they took out the biff. Then they took out the bump. Now they have taken out the speed and flow. What is left? the game sucks to watch. The only game i have watched legit from start to finish this year was Richmond Vs Sydney. Every other game was far too boring to sit through.

Hard to believe they have ruined the greatest game in the world, but they have. And for what & why?

Narratives. Nothing more. Nothing less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my tip is carltoon for the flag

colonwood was my tip last year

what is happening is just too obvious
I agreed, Collingwood last year was my call - Or Lions. So agree, last year was spot on.

2021 was So obvious the Dee's as well. 2016 the narrative for the Dogs kicked in round 22.

Whats the argument though for Carlton this year? I see GWS the most obvious choice. Been up and about for a decade now. An AFL darling. A Carlton Vs GWS GF would be their ideal choice - a BIG 4 and a lil 4, making a GWS GF interesting to all. GWS V Syd has interest for them too, obvious reasons - but i think the AFL knows that 2 NSW teams in a GF would be a national disaster.

GWS V Carlton is the dream - or - Collingwood Vs Carlton/GW. OR Geelong as always.

I think someone else said it best here - they never have "ONE" chosen one - but 3 or 4 they ride to create the narratives etc.

But, if we want to accept this as a truth, we need to also accept - we might have benefited from the same system between 2017-19. I think 2020 they let us go as they were so scared the game was gonna die & the Geelong V Richmond GF was the iconic match up of that era for mine. Our other 2 wins against Crows & GWS were a combination of us beating a "bolter" - but the Geelong GF they desperately needed during the ****ed up covid year. It saved the season. Was a classic. was the GF vs 2 genuinely Great teams of the era.

I agreed, Collingwood last year was my call - Or Lions. So agree, last year was spot on.

2021 was So obvious the Dee's as well. 2016 the narrative for the Dogs kicked in round 22.

Whats the argument though for Carlton this year? I see GWS the most obvious choice. Been up and about for a decade now. An AFL darling. A Carlton Vs GWS GF would be their ideal choice - a BIG 4 and a lil 4, making a GWS GF interesting to all. GWS V Syd has interest for them too, obvious reasons - but i think the AFL knows that 2 NSW teams in a GF would be a national disaster.

GWS V Carlton is the dream - or - Collingwood Vs Carlton/GW. OR Geelong as always.

I think someone else said it best here - they never have "ONE" chosen one - but 3 or 4 they ride to create the narratives etc.

But, if we want to accept this as a truth, we need to also accept - we might have benefited from the same system between 2017-19. I think 2020 they let us go as they were so scared the game was gonna die & the Geelong V Richmond GF was the iconic match up of that era for mine. Our other 2 wins against Crows & GWS were a combination of us beating a "bolter" - but the Geelong GF was the GF vs 2 genuinely Great teams of the era.
the simple fact that they can make shitloads again after the lost covid dollars

also blooze are at a 30 year drought, if they dont win one now when will they ? seriously should be on 2 wins, umps have won them 4 games

the simple fact that they can make shitloads again after the lost covid dollars

also blooze are at a 30 year drought, if they dont win one now when will they ? seriously should be on 2 wins, umps have won them 4 games

I think we all really underestimate how much they hate the Blues. Even still. They will want them to be the Gravy, not the meat. I reckon Carlton will get "close" & thats it.

GWS are the team this year. To get them 1 before Tassie kicks in is way too perfect. Suns will be the team for 2027-30

I think we all really underestimate how much they hate the Blues. Even still. They will want them to be the Gravy, not the meat. I reckon Carlton will get "close" & thats it.

GWS are the team this year. To get them 1 before Tassie kicks in is way too perfect. Suns will be the team for 2027-30
they dont hate them anymore, that was 15-20 years ago

they are seen as a cash cow now

when theyre shite their crowds are really bad

i'd be more pissed about them missing easy shots in the 1st quarter and having the ball in the forward half for 66% of the game. the constant umpy bashing hear is tedious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back