Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Can they make finals Peta? They probably could have won every game. Lavy have their confidence up, you think north, rovers, yarra and albury are locks.
Wodonga, lavy and Wang fighting for 5th. It's going to take a huge effort to get there

Can they make finals Peta? They probably could have won every game. Lavy have their confidence up, you think north, rovers, yarra and albury are locks.
Wodonga, lavy and Wang fighting for 5th. It's going to take a huge effort to get there
Reckon they will get there, they were pretty good today I thought! Fingers crossed for Sharrock, they didn’t look good at all

Why would Reid walk? Doesn’t make any sense.
Wang have just let a few slip and been more than competitive. They will keep fighting right until the end.
If they make it into finals I don’t think there’s any team in the five that would be happy playing Wang.
But, they need to get motoring now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why would Reid walk? Doesn’t make any sense.
Wang have just let a few slip and been more than competitive. They will keep fighting right until the end.
If they make it into finals I don’t think there’s any team in the five that would be happy playing Wang.
But, they need to get motoring now

Why would he walk? Maybe because they can’t win a game and are paying him top dollar, when Myrtleford win next week I’d be showing him and a handful of players the door. I know there’s one team that would love to face Wangaratta in the finals, sadly that’s unlikely this year. Let’s get it boys, picking them off one by one.

Why would he walk? Maybe because they can’t win a game and are paying him top dollar, when Myrtleford win next week I’d be showing him and a handful of players the door. I know there’s one team that would love to face Wangaratta in the finals, sadly that’s unlikely this year. Let’s get it boys, picking them off one by one.
As stated previously, lid is STILL on

31 goals kicked by the Hoppers and against the Raiders ,, big result ,, great to see the club climbing back up after all these years in the doldrums.
Yarra by only a point over Wang ,, The Pies are still a threat .
Rovers over the Tigers ,, not to surprised at that as I think the Rovers have a great list ..
lavy over Myrtleford but the Saints still very competitive
And a great effort by Corowa / Rutherglen today

And see Wahgunyah won today ,, the town will be on song tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few of Albury’s older statesmen sound as though they’re experiencing buyers remorse with the Muller purchase. Grabs the ball from the ruck and just hacks it in to the air, doesn’t back his midfielders in, very selfish and individual performance. Patience loyalty and a pocket full of hope and he’d be a part of the NA resurgence. There’s not a better feeling in footy then riding out the rough waves through to smooth water. My experience in this caper, coat tail surfers are never fulfilled, dime a dozen.

Hoppers on top of the ladder ,, been a while since that occured ,, but take a look at the 4 teams they have defeated this season ,, they are the bottom 4 on the ladder ,, see how they go in the next 4 weeks or so against the top ranked teams ,

A few tunes which encapsulates clubs current statuses and the season thus far, noted in current ladder positions.

North Albury-Journey - Don’t stop believin
Rovers - Queen - We are the champions
Yarrawonga - Sonny&Cher- The beat goes on
Wodonga - Bon Jovi- Living on a prayer
Albury - Carly Simon- You’re so vain
Lavington-Bee Gees - Staying alive
Raiders - Bob Dylan - knocking on heavens door.
Wangaratta - Pink Floyd - Money
Myrtleford - The Beatles - Help
Corowa - Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over troubled water.

A few tunes which encapsulates clubs current statuses and the season thus far, noted in current ladder positions.

Some of your best work Geoff, I'm wondering if you've got this playlist on Spotify called Geoff's o&m hits 2024 vol 1 whilst your sipping on Milawas finest in the back shed

Maybe you could do players past and current next what would you crezza be island's in the stream

Better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back