Old AFL Games

Remove this Banner Ad

hi i was wondering if any one had kevin sheedy's afl coach if they do i was wondering if some one could please upload it thank you

hi i was wondering if any one had kevin sheedy's afl coach if they do i was wondering if some one could please upload it thank you

Someone sent it to me, it doesn't work, the game opens up but then comes up with a not responding message and then closes, this happens on Windows XP and 7.

I'm not sure. I'm think the error is something got to do with the cd check, I don't actaully have the cd so I just mount the iso file to get it to work.
would you be able do that for me please or you could send it to me and i would try

I have an Nero image of afl 99 on pc ... It is the best game of the lot if you play it with some one that knows how to play it ... Turn on mega turbo , turn off push in the back , turn off fights ... Then edit your positioning to suit your style ... Had many of great games vs relatives on it using Brisbane lions who were ranked worst team for 98 against anyone using any side.

I'll look into uploading it you'll need to burn it to disc to run it then just get the patch and you won't need the cd in the tray if I remember correctly.

where can i find downloads of old afl games, ie afl 99 etc, curious to see how they where, miss those games.

I have an Nero image of afl 99 on pc ... It is the best game of the lot if you play it with some one that knows how to play it ... Turn on mega turbo , turn off push in the back , turn off fights ... Then edit your positioning to suit your style ... Had many of great games vs relatives on it using Brisbane lions who were ranked worst team for 98 against anyone using any side.

I'll look into uploading it you'll need to burn it to disc to run it then just get the patch and you won't need the cd in the tray if I remember correctly.

Can you please upload it?

anyone ever play this bad boy?

Australian-Rules-Football.jpg

I can only imagine how woeful it was.

How Old is That and What System/Computer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the box clearly states what systems it could be played on, the game is likely from the early-mid 80's

So it's for the Amiga PC's and Commodore 64:D

1st I ever heard of this Game

i actually went to the trouble of playing this on an emulator after i made this post, needless to say it was not worth the effort.

Okay - Got a Video or Screenshots of what it Looked Like?

Say, does anyone have a legit PC version of AFL Premiership 2005 or know anyone that does? I bought one a few years ago from Cash Converters but when it didn't work on my PC (a Windows Vista one) I thought it was broken and returned it. Kinda regretting that now.

What about Finals Fever from 95 for PC?

Loved it. It was crap, but I loved it.

I think that was the one where it was hard to kick goals from straight in front, everything had to be on a 45 degree angle didn't it? Any everything was completey out of proportion. But it was awesome for it's time

I had it as well, still in a box somewhere around here. I could handle it in the 90's (the 3dfx version that improved on afl 98's graphics), i was most impressed with the physics and the fact that the scoreboard reflected the current tv one at the time.

Something happened in the early 2000's, whenever i tried to play the game my eyesight would go wonky (kind of like when doing the circular hyponotising animation, then looking at the can of Lift that had all the shapes on it - from the late 90s iirc). To play it i had to run it in software mode which made the game look more like AFL '98 - every player looked like Stuart Lowe again.

Must dig out the AFL Live 2004: Premiership Edition disc and see if i can fire it up, its still my fav afl game (aside from aussie rules footy on the nes).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back